Auto Translation doesn't work

Hi there!

I want my game to be automatically translated using Auto Translation provided by the Roblox platform. But it doesn’t work. I have no idea of the reason.

Here are what I’ve done so far:

1. Set ‘Experience Source Language’ as ‘English’ (Configure Localization > Languages)

2. Add several languages in ‘Translated Languages’

3. Turned ‘Automatic Text Capture’ and ‘Use Translated Content’ on (Configure Localization > Settings)

I configured all of these settings several weeks ago, but Auto Translation still doesn’t work.

I’m not sure why, but perhaps it’s because of a warning alert from the Language setting:

It says ‘Managing the source language is not available’.
Do you have any idea to fix these all?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure its because English is the default language, so there’s no need to translate it.

1 Like

Oh I see. That’s the reason of ‘Managing the source language is not available’
Thanks.

Then do you know why auto translation for other languages doesn’t work here?

Because you don’t have the option to automatically translate? That’s a beta feature, you cannot turn on Auto Translate until you have access to the feature.

3 Likes

Hello. I’m new to this forum so I apologize if I’m wrong, but you shouldn’t use auto translators, because it could bring inaccurate results destroying the whole purpose of localization. please use manual translators or hire a translator.

4 Likes

Oh… is it still a beta feature yet?
I though it is released by this thread
Thanks for enlightening me!

I see… I’m gonna consider to hire translators. Thanks!!

2 Likes