Automated Roblox Emails not sending

I am using a @hotmail.com address, and neither username reminder, password changing or 2-step verification are working. My friend told me automed Roblox emails are sending for them. I can receive all other emails.

This bug has been going on for 6 days, from March 19th to today. I checked my junk folder and added Roblox’s emails as contacts but that didn’t fix it. I also made sure that my filters are turned off.

I received an automated email from Roblox for the last time on 10 January this year (this is expected as this was the last time that I logged in with the 2-step verification code)

I contacted info@roblox.com, they changed my password and gave the new password to me. However, they told me they can no longer assist me(!!) when I informed them I still can’t access my account due to the 2-step verification not sending me the email (I had told them this information in all my prior emails as well) and when I asked for an email change.

I’m currently locked out of my Roblox account entirely due to 2-step verification not sending me the code, but I am not logged out on the devforum so I can still post this.

Additionally, as a solution for my specific case, I wish that my email associated with my account is changed. I don’t know a solution for all other possible cases as it is a bit too technical for me.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.