Autosave Freezes + Doesnt turn off + Team create completely broken

Reproduction Steps:

1. Turn off your autosave
  2. Restart Studio
  3. Autosave wont turn off, crashes the studio and also publishing crashes the studio
  4. Save a new Local File
  5. Autosave WILL WORK on the local file, aswell as publishing
  6. Team create will stop working and you cant join it anymore

Expected Behavior:
When I turn off autosave, I expect it to turn off after restarting studio twice. I also dont expect it to break my studio completely. Expect to be able to join Team Create studios and publish the game.

Actual Behavior:
Autosave doesnt turn off. Also, when it autosaves the 3D viewport goes away and it crashes. I dont believe its a game size issue since my game is mostly just terrain. EDIT: I believe the large amounts of terrain are causing it Also, when I save via file > save as file it works fine and doesn’t crash studio. Also publishing crashes in the main TC but it doesnt in the local file I also think team create causes it. After all of this, team create stopped working COMPLETELY and none of my developers including me could join the game, we had to work on separate local files.

While testing solutions I encountered trying the Save to Roblox button instead of publish, when it worked without crashing I assumed it had published since somehow that made the publish button grayed out and unclickable… but it didnt’ publish… nor save.

AUTOSAVE CRASHING

NOT BEING ABLE TO ENTER TC

PUBLISHING WITH TEAM CREATE
https://gyazo.com/b60a808788df3b26ba0cdc868bc4e448.mp4

SOMETIMES SAVING LOCAL FILE DOES THIS (not all the time)

Conclusion that might help solve the issue
Causes I think: Team create not working I think definitely team create is causing some issues to the bug, I also think the large terrain amounts might be causing it.

1 Like

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Hey @JorusRetorak
Sorry to hear that, is this still an issue? It seems like the crux of the issue is that the large terrain is causing Team Create replication to fail.If this is still a bug can you DM me a crash dump