FAQ for Avatar Awakening

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I become the Avatar? No. There is absolutely no way to become the Avatar (or bend more than one element at a time). It is highly unlikely we will ever add an Avatar to the game, and certainly will not allow for more than one to exist at a time if we do. Do not ask for this.
What is the best way to level up? Currently the best way is to complete quests given by NPCs or by hitting training dummies with your starter move ("Air Puff", "Fire Ball", "Rock Throw", "Splash", "Makeshift Bow"). Joining the Roblox group will also give you 2x the amount of idle experience just by playing the game. Using any bending move at all gives 1 EXP. Killing bandits also gives experience.
Why can't I travel to certain locations? From the main menu, only certain locations may be directly accessible to you. Not only will you need to have enough money to pay to go there, but you may also need to be a member of a particular Roblox group, have a certain rank, or be a member of a particular nation. Additionally, some locations can ONLY be accessed by means outside of the main menu. This may be by finding paths connecting one place to another or talking to Travel NPCs that can offer you cheap travel between new locations. Explore the world, and you'll quickly find you can access any part of the map starting from just a single location.
How do I switch elements? From the main menu, click on "Achievements" then "Reset Stats". This is currently the ONLY way to switch elements. It will also wipe all of your in-game stats as well, so do think about this before actually doing it.
Can I join the development team? In short, probably not. The current dev team is composed of individuals who know and trust one another in real life. Additionally, developers for Avatar Awakening are not to expect any in-game perks or payments of any kind. All of the current developers do this because they want to, not because they expect anything out of it. If you do, then we must respectfully decline your offer. Additionally, you need to already have a quality of work that is up to the standards expected by the current team. This will need to be displayed in advanced, and additional examples of custom work may be required of you. Most importantly, trust comes first - then we will worry about your skill level.
How do I rank up?

See the Rank Guide

I have a question not on this list... If that is the case, feel free to send a private message to @corncob567 on Roblox or post on the Avatar Awakening group wall.