Awes0meDev - Builder & Terrain Designer

Hey! :wave: I’m Murilo, most known as the alias Awes0meDev. I am a freelance builder and terrain artist. I build in low-poly, mid-poly and realistic for terrain.

I have over 2 years of experience in building and have been on the platform for about 5 years now. I’ve worked with several developers and development teams, including my own studio.

If you ever have any questions or just want to say hi, feel free to shoot me a message, I tend to reply quickly!

Maps

Forrest Terrain Showcase

Terrain Showcase with @Cyxevi

Island Hangout

Low poly city

“Simply Winter”

“Cozy Festive Cabin”

Simulator Map

Mars Terrain

Assets & Models

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 7.46.32 PM

Commissions are currently: Closed

Availability depends on how many orders I got, my current projects, events, and other variables. I’m usually available during the weekends, holidays, and throughout the week in the afternoon. The best way to check if I’m available is to reach out to me on any of the contact methods below!

I’d be happy to negotiate prices! Pricing depends on a few different variables such as size, detail and style. Minimum for a map is R$5K, and for terrain is R$3K. I only accept Robux through shirt/gamepass.

Terms of Service
  • I have the right to decline your commission
  • I only accept Robux through gamepass purchase
  • I offer customers complimentary edits. This means that if you are not satisfied or want the final product to be edited, I can make 1-3 changes for you with no extra charges.
  • I do not offer refunds after purchase
  • Please make sure you have all details for the order ready before contacting me. This includes size, refferances, and style.

You may contact me here on the Developer Forum, on Discord: Murilo#0001, or through business email (preferred): murilo@awes0mestudios.com

Thanks for checking out my portfolio! Have a great day! :wave:

12 Likes

Excellent terrain work my friend. Keep up the good work!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback!

4 Likes

I love your terrain work! Also Awesome is amazing to work with and is all around a great guy.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Appreciate the feedback. :smile:

5 Likes

I love your work. but I think that last couple of pictures the grass didn’t fit in too much with the image. I think that you should make is slightly darker green.

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for the feedback! Next time I update it, I would update the grass pictures.

3 Likes

do you have discord i can contact you at?

2 Likes

Update 04/19: Added my Discord, since I know a lot of people have Discord as their preferable contact method.

3 Likes

My commissions are currently open!

2 Likes

Very interested, contact request sent, I’m BIG DAWG#1399

2 Likes

hes a cool guy i like working with him as his very chill 10/10 for his work and his character

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

Mars Terrain map! Commissions open!

6 Likes

Update 04/27: Updated headers with my own custom made ones! I also made the payment section a little better to understand. My commissions are closed (2/2).

3 Likes

cool noice design eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Building and Terrain Commissions open! (0/2)

2 Likes

Really good building/terrain editing. Fast, respectful, and a kind person, which are the best thing a person can have! I recommend him to everyone who wants an advanced builder or a terrain builder.

1 Like

Commissions Closed! (3/3)

(Both Building and Terrain)

2 Likes

I am happy to announce after a month of commissions closed…

My commissions are now OPEN! (0/3)

I would also like to say that before you contact me on one of the listed contact methods, please tell me you are doing so as a reply to this post. I get DMs and friend requests from people who aren’t looking to commission me…

3 Likes