Azroxl | Low Poly Builder/Modeler/User Interface Designer

Hey there!

I love your work and was wondering if you used Adobe? If not, what program do you use?

Thank you , and yes I use photoshop to make UIs and text logos .

1 Like

Added on discord. Looking forward to working with you!

1 Like

Always friendly and makes edits to work when needed. Really happy with how everything turned out.

1 Like

Added more examples , commissions are open , DM me if you are interested hiring me.

Hai! Interested, please contact me here and we can discuss further.

1 Like

Commissions are OPEN!
NOTE : accepting percentage offers but with conditions , available for partnerships .

Looking to get a logo. My discord user is Wizard#4401. Please contact me as soon as you can, Thanks!
@Azroxl

Portfolio updated :

• Added new examples in Assets , User Interface categories .
  • Prices changed .
    check it out .

I would recommend him 100% , He gives a high quality in a short time. Very proud with what I got :slight_smile:

1 Like

Decent builder and a good friend. If you want to work with him I would highly recommend it.

1 Like

I worked together with him on a couple of projects. Commissions were really good quality and always deliverd on time, highly recommend him.

1 Like

Did great UI for us, great creator and fast to finish projects!

4 Likes

Very clean and creative UI, love it!

1 Like

Great portfolio!
Love the range of skills of you’ve shown, the GUI’S are defo my fave, keep it up!

1 Like

Commissions are OPEN :white_check_mark: .

• Updated my portfolio with new examples check it out.

Wowsus! This is actually mindblowing how good these models look! The UI’s and everything look more than outstanding! Keep up the good work! I love it!

1 Like

I would be interested in discussing. I have a game built but just want to add a few finishing touches. Please let me know if you are available for more details. Contact me here or on discord cgmaf7#5629

1 Like

Really cool stuff! Love the UI work.

1 Like

Hey! Do you take % + R$ downpayment as a form of payment?