Badges on the DevForum

1. How do I get the “Reader” Badge?

https://devforum.roblox.com/badges/17/reader
It says it in the description. Read every post (have the blue dot disappear) in a topic with at least 100 posts.

4 Likes

What blue dot? You mean the topic controls?

The blue dot to the right of the timestamp at the top right of each post. It will disappear when you have read it.

To earn the award, you must read every reply in a post which has over 100 replies. You will know a reply has been read when the blue dot disappears.

1 Like

I’ve done this twice on topics with more than 100 replies but I don’t have it. Does it still work?

1 Like

It should still work, but it may take time to apply.

It might also (although this is purely speculation) take into account the amount of time you look at the thread. If you managed to read over one hundred replies in a few seconds, it might not count.

Same here it took me a while to get the reader badge i read a lot of topics with 100 replies. And i just got it 11 days ago.! plus i even see a lot of people that just got it 22 hrs ago!!

2 Likes

Ok I just got it and I don’t know how because I was not on my PC.

It probably took it a little bit to apply.

1 Like

The following conditions must be met in order to receive the badge:

1. Topic being read must have over 100 replies (not including the original post).
  2. Topic must be in a publicly visible section (must be readable by people who aren’t New Members).
  3. Blue dot on original post and all replies must disappear.
  4. Badge will probably be granted within around 5 minutes.
1 Like

I’m sorry for the necrobump, but have the conditions changed?

I have read several topics with over 100 replies throughoutly but have yet to recieve the badge.

Edit: Nevermind I guess, just got it.

1 Like