Ban Panel [Arsenal Admin Panel Remake]

Thanks for sharing, maybe I will add the outline =)

Looks great! If you haven’t already, maybe add a feature so you can add a custom ban reason, or just expand the current options.

1 Like

umm…
you can just write the reason yourself, It’s a textbox

1 Like

Make the reason frame a scroll frame and 1 background color so the individual buttons don’t just stick out and maybe give them time remaining while their banned?

1 Like

I really like this, simple and nice. Would be good for games that are role based. Needing reasons for bans etc.

1 Like

I really like this idea, but I recommend adding a feature to add a custom ban note. I also recommend adding boxes around the usernames.

1 Like

umm…
you can just write the reason yourself, It’s a textbox

its X-Ray i think idk im not really sure

2 Likes

I wasn’t informed about it being a text box. I thought the options on the side were the only options. I recommend mentioning it in the post, because I doubt I’m the only one who didn’t know.

1 Like

Really good here are some feedbacks: the reasons buttons on the right have bevels and are touching each other which i do not like and there should be barriers between the different players or highlight the players name when the mouse is hovering

1 Like

Update:

1 Like

It’s open source now!
Link: Ban Panel
@M_etrics @BananaCZSweSaim

2 Likes

Wow, thank you, this might be popular soon hehe.

1 Like

How to open it? I tried pressing L on the place of release but it didn’t work

1 Like

You need to change the Username In Clone Script and ModuleScript to your username

Let me know for any bugs that you find and If its working

2 Likes

Can you put multiple usernames?

1 Like

Sure, Just put another , after each username and in the last username don’t put in the end,

Should look something like this:

{Name, Name , Name}
1 Like

Let me know If it’s working for you

Well i figured out, and the menu now opens, but when i try to ban myself it doesn’t work, i press enter nothing happends (i changed the “nehoray1200” in one script to my name so i could open the menu)

1 Like

First you need to publish the place and enable Game Service In settings

Then you need to try, you need to change your name in two scripts