BannerUI - A new, modern way to moderate games

supr is open for testing! Read this post to learn more.

BannerUI is a new, modern admin panel for Roblox games. BannerUI is designed to be simple and elegant, allowing you to quickly perform actions on any player in Roblox.

BannerUI features many features to help you moderate your game. These include:

• Warn a player for any reason
  • Kick any player in your server
  • Ban any user from the game or a specific server
  • Send a message to everybody in your server
  • View history of actions you’ve performed
  • Easily add players as administrators
  • Install and update in seconds with the plugin

Additionally, many features are planned to be added, such as:

• More detailed history
  • Additional settings, maybe custom themes.
  • Ability to use BannerUI as a ModuleScript without the UI.
  • Menu to teleport player’s characters or servers
  • Spectate a player
  • Chat logs for a player
  • Expand warnings and server messages to other servers

All UI is available in a light and dark theme, defaulting to dark. Each user can have their own theme setting.

Interface Images

Main Menu

Ban Menu

History Menu

You can install and update BannerUI in two ways:

1. To set up BannerUI, ensure the BannerManager script is located in ServerScriptService.
  2. The auto-installer automatically inserts the script to ServerScriptService.
  3. Once the script is in the right spot, locate the Authorized folder. It can be found under the main script.
  4. To add an administrator, create any object (or duplicate/modify the existing object) in the Authorized folder.
  5. Set the name of your new object to the User ID of the player you want to be an Admin. The other properties of the object do not matter.
  6. Repeat this process for all admins, and BannerUI will do the rest.
  7. To open the BannerUI menu, press the B key. Mobile is not supported at this time.

BannerUI is completely free to use, and does not require credit. However, please follow these guidelines:

You may:

• Modify any of BannerUI’s files. (changing properties may break scripts!)
  • Distribute any modified version of BannerUI with credit.

You may not:

• Re-distribute unmodified versions of BannerUI, with or without credit.

If you want to support more like this, you can donate to me.

Latest update:

51 Likes

Pretty amazing resource! Checking this out right now and I can say the UI design is pretty cool. Just wish it had a couple more features with the ModuleScript, but still very cool.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I’m working on improving it and adding new features to come in later updates.

1 Like

If you want to, you can create a GitHub repo for contributions as I think this resource has great potential. It would also allow you to showcase and update more easily.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea! I’ll get a repo created for the next update.

2 Likes

Must say I’m a huge fan of ui design, and the whole thing in general is just amazing. The only thing I wish it had was a few more features like View/Watch a player, view chat logs for specific players, join any players server when you type their name and click join server or you can just type their name and possibly send a server message to that players server. For example if there’s a possible exploiter in a server but it isn’t confirmed who it is yet and you have atleast one players name from that server you can put it in and send a message to that server to notify players there may be an exploiter in that server.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! I think those features could be amazing, and I’ll add them to the planned features.

1 Like

Minor update (v1.0.1)

Removed PlayerPackage to remove duplicate WarningGUI objects. BannerManager now adds the WarningGUI object from AdminPackage to the player’s PlayerGUI.

Use the BannerUI Manager plugin to auto update, with all your data!

This update is in both the Stable and Dev release.

NOTE: If you modify any parts of your release that is not the Authorized folder, it is recommended that you manually update to avoid losing your changes.

3 Likes

Hey there!

This isn’t an update announcement. I’ve been very busy since I released BannerUI (working on a full game). Here’s what’s guaranteed in the next update:

• History expanding from 10 to 20 actions.
  • BannerUI as a ModuleScript, if you don’t want the UI.
  • An expanded settings menu.
  • Minor change to the hover effects.

This isn’t many new things, I know. The update after this one will have more features, (and hopefully not take as long).

Quick poll:
Would you like this minor update and the later major update to…

• Release as 2 separate updates
  • Release later, but as one major update

0 voters

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Alright, this is what will happen with the updates:

The minor update will not release. Instead, it will be merged with the major update. This does mean it will take longer, but the update will have more content.

Hello! I’m still working on the big update. But, if you fill out this form with suggestions, you’ll get a sneak peek at the next update!

1 Like

I seem to be having problems with the plugin. Its not installing.

I’ll contact you in DMs to further discuss and solve this issue. Thanks for reporting it!

Instead of him dming you i will just send the errors i seem to get that are related to your plugin.

1 Like

I’ll try this out later, can’t wait!

Thanks, I will look into fixing that right away!

Update

I have found the source of the issue and am actively working on a fix. This fix should be pushed to the main plugin later today or tomorrow.

Old

An update has been pushed to the main plugin that should fix this issue. (I hope)
Please reply or DM me if this doesn’t fix it.

Please include these in a report:
  • Is your plugin on the latest version? The version can be found in the bottom left corner. (on the latest version only lol)
  • Do you have the model in your inventory?
  • Is Studio Access to API Services enabled?
  • Please also include a screenshot or video showing the issue and/or the errors.
1 Like

Issue Update

A plugin update has been pushed that should fix the issue. Sorry for the wait! If you encounter an issue, please reply here and I’ll get to fixing it.

Make sure your plugin is on the latest version!

2 Likes

After further testing, this issue appears to be fully resolved. To make sure your plugin works, go to the Manage Plugins window and make sure your plugin is fully updated.

1 Like

Plugin Update 1.3

Make sure your plugin is on the latest version for these updates.