Basketball Mechanics

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:
So what I want to do is make a basketball offense like this…

I don’t necessarily know how to go about making it fluid

I mean ive made one before but they pause every time they get to a destination

So if anyone has any conceptual ideas dont hesitate to let me know please :smiley:

1 Like

I’m assuming you’re using PathfindingService to calculate the path for the NPCs. If you’re using the generic program from the wiki, the program waits until it reaches the node before attempting to move to the next node. You can counter this by using magnitude. Magnitude allows you to calculate the distance between positions in the world. Use magnitude to calculate the distance between the NPCs current position and the current node, if it reaches a certain distance away automatically switch to the next node. This way the NPC never stops and always has a target to move to.

3 Likes

Yeaaaaaa no i mean i can do that easily but im scrapping the one on the bottom entirely i want to start fresh and remake it into something new and more fluid and i understand magnitude completely but ima try that

You need to describe your problem in succinct and clear manner. I really don’t know what you are trying to achieve and what you want. The basketball youtube video you posted is also deleted, which doesn’t really help.

Fluid Offensive motion instead of going from checkpoint to checkpoint

as seen in the video at the bottom of the post