We enabled multiple developers to work on scripts together with Collaborating Editing just before the holidays. We had some extra work to do to support batch operations.
Now, we are back to let you know you can work on multiple scripts at the same time!
Ready to try it?
- Make sure your game has Team Create turned on
- Navigate to Game Settings > Options and ensure ‘Enable Collaborative Editing’ is on!
- Re-open the place in Team Create
- Edit scripts as you normally would and they will show up in the Drafts widget
- Select multiple scripts, right-click and select Open Draft / Compare with server / Commit / Discard Draft as you normally would with a single script- that’s it!
Note: Merge is still available but applicable to one script a time.