Batch Publish Games

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to batch publish multiple universes. Currently it takes me 20-30 minutes just to publish my game to all the universes. I want the ability to select multiple universes to publish too.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it wouldn’t take me an hour to publish my game.

I have no idea why this isn’t a thing. The asset manager exists, add a batch select so I can not spend an eternity publishing my game.

Thanks <3

14 Likes

Would love this feature! It takes me like 20 minutes to upload to multiple games in different universes!!! Too long!!

2 Likes

I am assuming you mean batch publishing places, as I’m unsure how one would batch publish experiences via the Asset Manager.

As someone with 60+ subplaces, and as someone who uses Packages, please please please please please please add this.

Open Cloud can somewhat solve this problem, but having to make an executable, utilize your login cookie, and rate limit your program to 10 places per minute is incredibly painful and friction-filled. This should just be a part of the base Roblox Studio experience.

There used to be a “Publish Whole Game” option that was removed around 2019. The lack of this feature has been the singlemost painful thing about the Roblox platform since.

4 Likes

Coming up on one year now and still no “mass update places” functionality. I’m in support of this one for sure, it would be such a time saver if it gets added.

3 Likes