[OPEN] "Among Us" Inspired Roblox Game

Hey! I have among us on steam and I know a lot about the game! I do VFX/GFX and I can also do programming. I am very interested in this job.

My discord username: FyreeRBLX#9266

1 Like

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/technozentuz-ui-designer-portfolio/738297

1 Like

This post is still open! Feel free to send your portfolio link here!

1 Like

Discord is EggcellentHumor#6131 Ui Deisigner. Portfolio: [OPEN] Interface Designer for hire!

2 Likes

someone is already making this. They are on HD a lot and they got the whole round system, movement system and character system done last time i checked and that was over a week ago.

1 Like

Are you able to DM me a link to their post? My discord is ZackDaBoi#9067

1 Like

Hello! I’m a Scripter and a Developer.

Discord: Bay#0066

1 Like

Hey there!! I am interested for scripter : heres my portfolio: Beastcraft_Gaming Scripting Portfolio

1 Like

Are you still looking for builders? Im very interested in this position and i would love to give a go! My discord: MrSquirrel#7131. I hope to work with you!

1 Like

I am a experienced low poly builder, check me out on twitter or discord at Debugged#1067

1 Like

sent please respond soon if you could so I can show you my past work. My discord is Debugged#1067

1 Like

This developer has a project like that in development. Maybe you @cparem could talk to him and join forces or something. @Anderson1690

1 Like

Hey, i’m intrested for modeler.

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

Hey! I’m down to work with you, if payment is guaranteed i’ll be happy to help you. Kd12306 - Builder/3D-Modeler [Closed] - #3 by RunKittenzRComin
My discord: KEDO#2667

1 Like

I’m a builder although I don’t have a portfolio set up yet i can send some examples of work on discord: SatouTanaka#0007

1 Like
1 Like

I really do appreciate everyone who has applied and sent me their portfolios! Everyones work was amazing, but I’m afraid we’ve found everyone that we need! If anything happens, I’ll be sure to pick the ones who have previously applied. This post is now not looking for any developers! If you’re interested in lending us some cash, or any other questions, dm me below!

T_ommyz#1545

1 Like

Hey I am interested, heres my discord: MintyCreator#6864

1 Like

Sure! my discord is User id#1086 I show you my port in dizzy

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.