HD Admin is on the look-out for enthusiastic developers to assist with the creation of admin commands. If you’re creative, experienced with lua programming and have a few available hours a fortnight, this job might just be for you!
The job is to create fun, exciting and innovative admin commands. Once published, your code will be added to the HD Admin Main Module, therefore you must be happy with your work becoming open-sourced.
- Highly experienced in lua programming
- A desire to write high-quality, optimised code
- A creative mind
- True knowledge of the gaming and Roblox culture
- Good communication, Discord is required
- At least 13 years of age
Team members receive payment per ‘pack’ (a group of five commands). Payment varies depending on the complexity of the pack:
- ~25 USD (7500 R$)
- Very basic commands which take minimal time to complete (e.g. ;fieldOfView)
- ~50 USD (15,000 R$)
- Slightly more challenging commands which require more thought and time (e.g. ;icecream)
- 75+ USD (22,500 R$)
- Sophisticated commands of great complexity which require significantly more time to complete (e.g. !laserEyes)
This works out to about 10-20 USD/hour which can increase as you become more familiar with the command creation process and core functions.
As an intern, you’ll be expected to complete your first pack within a few days. Afterwards, time scales become very flexible, as you can create commands and earn as much as you want, in your own time, whenever you like (essentially a ‘pay-as-you-go system’).
You will be credited for each individual command, as well as receive a place on the HD Admin credits page. Many of your creations will be trialled by big YouTubers, watched by potentially millions of viewers and used within some of the platforms top games.
Interested in applying?
- Create a unique fun command using the ‘Creating a Custom Command’ tutorial below. Your creative ability and code will be assessed by this. This command can be your own idea, or based on one of these…
Fun command ideas
- Split body apart when jump
- headExplosion (grows bigger then explodes)
- Black hole/ this is sparta
- alien abduction
Send a private message my way on the DevForum, including a bit about yourself, a portfolio of relevant work and a link to the place of the command you just created.
Successful applicants will be invited to the Intern program where they are guided through the process of creating commands, publishing packs and working with the team.
Publish two approved packs to become established members (a.k.a. Contributors).
Good luck, look forwards to hearing from you!
Creating a Custom Command tutorial: