Beginner's tutorial on starting your own clothing group

Hello there, I am Advance_Yourself. I will be helping you out with your clothing group

Before you start, we have some requirements you will need:

• Roblox premium, can be purchased here → Roblox

• Your own group to start off with, will cost you 100 Robux, can me purchased here → Roblox

• Lastly, you will need a software to build your shirts with, I would sudjust paint . net, or photoshop, of course you can use other websites, as paint . net is a free software and photoshop is 9.99 a month

Now that we have what we need, lets get into the tutorial

Configure your group

First, you are going to want to go to your, group and open the three dots in the right corner, then go ahead and mess around with the stuff in it, like the ranks and other things

Pictures

Making your first shirt

Now we begin our shirt creating process!
You can get out your editing software, I will be using pain .net

You will need to insert this shirt template to help you out with your shirt! the link is here → https://static.rbxcdn.com/images/Template-Shirts-R15_07262019.png

And you can design your shirt, add whatever you need. Remember to add your signature so people don’t copy your shirt!

Picture

If you want a direct tutorial on shirts I recommend youtube

Sales and business

For this portion you need to keep happy, I will be teaching you how I make sales in your group, maybe you can benefit from this.

There are many ways to get your clothing out there, but I will show 2 ways

• Advertising

• Group recruiting

The first way is going into your ROBLOX browser, and going to create, then pressing User Ads, I already have made some ads.

Advertisements are those banners you see on the side and top of your browser, they will be clickable. For ads, you can place a bid. More info about ads are on the ROBLOX page
–>> Promotion | Roblox Creator Documentation

I have quickly create my own ads, and placed 100 bid on both, gaining sales and people who join your group.

The more community you build up, more people will begin buying your shirts!

The second way to get your group out is completely free! just go to group recruiting plaza where people recruit each other!
MOVED -- READ DESCRIPTION - Roblox

My strategy

What I do for my group is make women’s clothing, it is much more sold and worth than mens clothing, I also make sure it is cheap and affordable, since it is just clothing

Conclusion

Now that your in buissness, making sales, and you have some people in your group, I am done here! thank you, and your welcome

Note: This is my first tutorial, if anything is wrong or anything needs to me changed tell me. I enjoy any feedback at all

36 Likes

I think this is a good tutorial. The only thing I thought might help it further is recommending an amount to spend on advertising. If people are inexperienced that they need this tutorial, they probably don’t know how much is “good enough” for advertising. Other than that, great job!

6 Likes

Thanks, And good idea
(30 chaaaars)

2 Likes

i name it a botted name but make it orginal so it stands out i got alot of salwes from taht

3 Likes

That isn’t really something to be proud of. People spend time making shirts, but no one will find them because of things that people do, like that.

1 Like

When it comes down to it, it is just a name. While I understand your point of view, it shouldn’t be a designer “sin” to get sales. It is very hard to get noticed as a clothing group when you are starting out, so I don’t think this is as bad as you make it seem.

3 Likes

Putting tags for it works as well. I never said anything about it being a “sin” but when you put a spam name it gets rid of actual clothing results. If you put tags it will still do the same thing and look professional.

1 Like

In my personal opinion, if the clothing is yours, (i.e you made it) you should be able to name it whatever you want. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Not saying that they shouldn’t be able to name it what it’s not, but it’s click baiting and on a moral level, it is wrong.

2 Likes