Behind the Scenes of Level Up!

banner

Greetings fellow developers!

On the 23rd of April (10am PDT) i’ll be hosting a roundtable discussion/panel with the Level Up Team where we will talk about topics such as how topics are chosen, how are the speakers chosen, what is the logistics behind the events… and many more to be able to find out what makes Level Up Tick.

What is Level Up?

The Level Up program hosts educational game design events throughout the year. Designers from the Game Insights team work together with some of the most successful developers from the Roblox community to produce content that levels up attendees’ knowledge and skills regarding game design best practices.

These invite-only events are conducted live, with audience participation and Q&A sessions; afterward, recordings and associated materials are uploaded to the Developer Relations YouTube channel and Developer Forum so that the community at large can benefit from the knowledge shared.

How can I Join the event?

Joining the event is really easy! You just need to RSVP here and then you’re all set. You’ll be able to start joining the event 15 minutes before its start time (event starts at 10am PDT - 23rd April).

Cant wait to see you there!

A huge thanks to @Dspav and @BreakfastCandy for joining me in this event!

7 Likes