Being able to refund items

So recently I was thinking about a refunding feature due to the fact I bought some items a year or so ago which I really regret buying. Back then I dont believe there was a “Try On” feature either so I wouldn’t have been able to see what it looked like with my avatar. It would be nice if I could refund these items I bought and found out I didn’t want.

Of course people do hack accounts, so there could be a way to avoid people hacking someones account, refunding and then getting the robux. There could be a “security” kind of thing to go along with this. It could send an email to the email attached to the account to confirm that YOU requested a refund.

I’m sure the people who regret buying something could go through this process and would appreciate it.

Anyways, thank you for reading this :smiley:

23 Likes

I definitely agree with this idea, however I think it won’t get implemented. If we get the option to refund developer products or gamepasses, people could just use the benefits of buying those and then refund to get their Robux back. With clothing, I think that a refund feature won’t have any problems, as long as you can only refund before playing a game with your new clothing.

4 Likes

Yeah. Also with gamepasses they could buy their own for lets say 10 robux. Change the price to like 10,000,000 which could be a big issue. I think it should only be for the actual items because the gamepasses and developer products could cause big issues.

1 Like

I think that there should be a time limit for refunds and Roblox should update the MarketplaceService to check if a player refunded the game pass or developer product. This would allow the developer to record the benefits that the player gets during that time, and revoke them if the player refunds the game pass or developer product.

Developers could include in the description that their stats will be rollbacked if they refund the pass or product.