Best Tool Grip Editor For Free?

Hi, so I’ve been looking for a good free tool grip editor plugin on Roblox, and some of them don’t work, and some of them edit the tool grip in the editor, but if you playtest and equip the tool, the handle is not how it looks in the editor. Any way to fix this / any plugin that works properly?

Tool Grip Editor - Roblox This one works fine for only 5 robux

1 Like

I’ve seen quite a bit of complaints about that one saying that the editor does not register when you select a tool.

So I don’t know if that’s the right one to do.

It is the right one to do. https://www.roblox.com/library/174577307/Tool-Grip-Editor

You can also just assemble it’s code on github for free.

Also don’t search for a free version of this plugin. When I did I got a virus in my game.

5 Likes

I also need one how can I use the code to make my own plugin

Read up on Roblox plugin design through the API documentation, I’d personally just recommend paying the 5 Robux for his plugin, as it’s really well made and just works.

Yeah I realised I had enough robux lol

There’s an easier way to visualise this, which is why I never assembled the plugin.

When entering ROBLOX Studio and creating a tool, upon unequipping it will be returned to Players.PlayerName.Backpack, meaning you can go into there when the tool is unequipped and change the orientation.

So you’re essentially running the game, going to Players > PlayName > Backpack, and unequipping and equipping it till visually you see the properties you want and then you just copy and paste them.

Of-course this is a lot more tedious than the plugin, but this is how you used to do it.

Just go to Transform > Orientation in the properties tab of the tool

1 Like

you can also use mine for free :clown_face:

I will honestly say that it is quite good . It functions like other paid one and you do not have to assemble it yourself . It have estimated over 7k downloads(not really comfirm but base on statistcs, I get around 50 downloads every day) , it also have an aproval rating of 80% at the time of typing . It cost $0.00 unless you want to support me by unlocking pro mode which cost from 10-100 robux

quick summery on how it works

1)Select a tool that have a child called “Handle”
2)Click the top left button that says edit tool grip
3)move the tool until you are happy lol

Also, if you are curious , the pro mode allow you to move the arm around lol

dev forum link: