Welcome to my completely revised post on my plugin! On here you’ll get a complete rundown and showcase of the plugin, along with how you can obtain this product. The intended use is for those in RP style communities, especially those who want higher quality ELS, but don’t feel like spending the Robux to hire someone to make bad-quality ELS, which wastes your money. This plugin is compatible with 2 semi-custom chassis (AG / IS) and standard A-Chassis.
- This plugin is can be pre-ordered for 400R$, or bought for 600R$ upon release
- Currently undergoing Beta testing
- Release date: December 15th
- Keep up with plugin updates by joining our Discord server with code: Cjk4uMMwm7
- Adding custom colors (saves)
- Various lightbars
- AG/IS/A-Chassis compatibility
- Environmental lighting (emission)
- Specify TA lights
- Specify default ELS and TA light colors
- Multi-stage ELS and TA capabilities
- Individual pattern creation
- Saving/loading patterns
- Compiling patterns with chassis framework
- Preview pattern in plugin (live updates)
// Plugin Usage
The primary usage of this plugin consists of easy to use features that allow for easy and versatile customization of lightbars and the ELS.
The first thing you’ll do is select your lightbar and go through a little bit of configuration before making your patterns.
The very next thing you’ll be able to do is actually create your pattern, which is a slightly more complicated process, however once understood the basics, ELS creation becomes very easy.
After creating your perfect pattern, you can save it and possibly come back to it at a later point, or if you’d like to compile it again.
The final piece of everything is compiling your pattern, so that you can use it in game. Doing so will automatically setup the lightbar in the proper way, and provide you with the script for the ELS you just created.
No pattern is complete without it being put to use, here’s a look at how the ones I created for this showcase look on some vehicles!
- This plugin still possesses a way to goes before being in it’s final form. I have many features planned for after release.
- I’d like to thank the community for its support through the countless pre-orders, feedback, and excitement around this product, as it wouldn’t be what it is without your support.
- What are your thoughts on this plugin? What would you like to see added? Questions?
- If you read/watched all the way through, thank you for your time, this project has taken a lot of effort and your feedback means a lot.