[Disabled, See Update] New Experiences Have Team Create Enabled

If we did not give our feedback Roblox would not be what it is today, there are many updates that we did not like so we gave our feedback and guess what, they no longer are a thing!

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me! Because of what you said im now also rethinking about developing on Roblox.

3 Likes

I’m curious to hear about these features that can’t be turned off.

3 Likes

I dont know them by hart, but there are a couple dozen that cant be turned off

They are simply some features that are literally FORCED to the community and they can’t be turned off, beta features at a certain moment become permanent features

3 Likes

Some Beta Features that eventually become actual features will be forced on, with no way of turning them off.

An example would be much of this update:

2 Likes

That’s not the general purpose of my post. I said I liked the high DPI/custom icons, but the ones they made bc nobody would shut up about how “bad” the other ones were, which have a lot of colors, look horrible.

I meant to link the original post. When I right clicked the announcement, it linked yours instead.

2 Likes

We should all go ON STRIKE until roblox starts giving us decent updates like offline studio.
will lots of devs lose money?
yes, but it would set a precedent where we could get the updates we want
#norobloxforaweek

Never going to happen, Roblox will still strive, because of people who buy gamepasses and because of Roblox Premium

1 Like

I know this is cool and everything, but when roblox goes down on saturday like usual you can’t edit it while you can still edit with non team create places

Can we atleast have an option to actually delete archived places, having 200+ empty baseplates is really annoying to scroll through

Who actually thought having millions of empty baseplates in a datacenter somewhere was a good idea, because they really need to go back to school :skull:

2 Likes

yeah I know but it would be useful to us devs to get stuff that we actually wanted.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I said in a precedent post,

I know a lot of people rely on Roblox for income, but this may be the only way :sob:, I would really don’t want to do this but I’d it’s the only way then…

Yes but do you think that’s enough income for them? Anyway if nobody updates games/creates new knees who will play Roblox anymore?
@santafatso28

Did you know that complaining only makes it harder for them to listen to our feedback :scream::scream::scream:

They really do read all of posts, but when people like you clutter the post with random spam, that only makes it harder.

I’m not saying it’s only you either, just 99% of others I have met.

1 Like

Well they will have more sources of income, not all developers would go on strike, when people buy gift cards they earn money. They would survive for about maybe a year then would have to file for bankruptcy

We are not “complaining”, we are giving them our feedback

2 Likes

Yes exactly, that’s what will make them listen to us, they will find out about taht really before that, so they’re I’ll listen to use before getting into that situation

I’m sorry but I’m not leaving because I simply do not like updates. :no_mouth:

You saying that about me? I do like updates, but when they push out an update I don’t like I will let them know