Better Payment Method for Robux, Hopefully on the Talent Hub

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to pay someone for doing work via the Talent Hub and/or to get paid from doing work from the Talent Hub.

Also, the Talent Hub doesn’t share what options people have regarding getting paid via robux. There should be info on how to go about that process that is either linked or explained somewhere ON the Talent Hub. (this might need to be another feature request, lmk.)

We need a solution that doesn’t take a 30% cut, a solution that doesn’t take 2 weeks to be eligible, a solution that is straight-forward with effective information to go along with it. Whilst this could be something on the website, I think a method to pay developers effectively should be provided on the Talent Hub for a streamlined experience. And, whilst lowering the group payout 2 week requirement is something I advocate for, I don’t think it’s streamlined enough for the Talent Hub.

The ultimate win I see here is the following:

1. Lowering the requirement, maybe to 1 week. (the requirement is there for a reason, exploiters right?)
  2. Giving a new UI interface for payment via groups and not via groups on the Talent Hub page itself.

Additionally, it is my understanding that this feature is a tricky one to get right. One I hope the community is involved in. I’d love some updates on this topic.

If this issue is addressed, it would improve my development experience because it would make payment less of a hassle.

15 Likes

Update on this:

3 Likes

This does look like a great idea to promote the TalentHub, it currently doesn’t really offer any unique benefits over developer discord servers.

2 Likes