BetterLocalization Plugin

BetterLocalization Icon

BetterLocalization

:inbox_tray: Install The Plugin

BetterLocalization helps developers open their game for bigger communities by enabling the option to translate your game to any existing language, even if it wasn’t originally supported by Roblox.

Features

• Translation support for every existing language
  • Support for RTL languages (right-to-left)
  • Easy to use UI

How to use

After you launch the plugin, you will need to write the language code as written in the LocalizationTable. If it’s an RTL language (a language that is written from right to left, e.g. Arabic, Hebrew), then click submit.

If the language code doesn’t match the LocalizationTable, you will get an error
To have a proper LocalizationTable follow this tutorial

BetterLocalization UI

If you don’t get any errors, then a button with a script should be generated inside ReplicatedStorage. You can customize and move the button/script however you want.

Video Tutorial

Change Log

• Fixed RTL languages not being aligned correctly

Created By: @SeniorDee
Last Updated: 2023-10-13T21:00:00Z

5 Likes

As much as I love to see a plugin pop up like that, I have to heavily recommend against using it for one simple reason - filtering.

While many localizers (including me) on Roblox fight to get the engineering team to do anything that we request for, it is more superior in a way that the text already goes through filters before it goes into the game. Here you’re risking many important text being replaced by tags and your game being moderated for accidentally containing something in the text that it shouldn’t have.