SeniorDee's Portfolio

About Me

Hello there! My name is SeniorDee. I am a programmer and a translator; I have 3+ years of experience with Lua, I’m a native Hebrew speaker, and I speak English fluently. I am 17 years old, and I live in Israel.
As a translator, I’ve had the opportunity to work with popular games with over 650 million visits, and one of them hosting an official Roblox event from English to Hebrew.
I am also a part of the localization group WeTranslate.

I know that currently Hebrew isn’t officially supported by Roblox, but to solve that I’ve made the BetterLocalization plugin; The plugin allows you to add localization to any language in existence (even custom ones) through a .csv table (tutorial in plugin page).
With this plugin, you can easily add support for Hebrew or any other language that is not currently supported by the Roblox Translator Portal.

Availability

I am available for about four hours of work on weekends and holidays (Jewish holidays), on school days, I am available for about two to four hours a day.
My timezone is: GMT + 3 (Israel Standard Time)

Portfolio

Translation Projects
Translation Examples
Translation Sample

English:

Hey developers,

We just completed a live test of our User-Generated Content (UGC) catalog. We are now enabling everybody on Roblox to view and buy items from the UGC catalog.

The UGC catalog will enable creators to publish and sell their own hats and other accessories to others on Roblox.

Initially, only a select few developers will be able to upload their creations to the UGC catalog. This group will give us feedback on the process and help us discover anything that we should change before we give access to broader groups. Our initial group will consist of a small number of developers. We will be expanding this incrementally in the future; see the below FAQ for more details.

As we move the platform to be increasingly driven by content created by our developer community, we seek to empower you to shape Roblox to be the experience that you want it to be.
Taken from UGC catalogue is now live.

Hebrew:

שלום יוצרים,

בדיוק סיימנו בדיקה של הקטלוג של התוכן שנוצר על ידי משתמשים (תנ"מ). אנחנו מאפשרים לכולם ברובלוקס לראות ולקנות פריטים מקטלוג התנ"מ.

קטלוג התנ"מ יאפשר ליוצרים לפרסם ולמכור את הכובעים והאביזרים שלהם ברובלוקס.

בהתחלה, רק כמה יוצרים נבחרו לעלות את היצירות שלהם לקטלוג. הקבוצה הזו תיתן לנו משוב על התהליך והם יעזרו לנו לגלות דברים שעלינו לשנות לפני שאנחנו נותנים גישה לקבוצות רחבות יותר. הקבוצה ההתחלתית שלנו תורכב ממספר קטן של יוצרים. אנחנו נרחיב את הקבוצה בהדרגתיות בעתיד; קראו את השאלות הנפוצות למעטה בשביל מידע נוסף.

כשאנחנו מעבירים את הפלטפורמה להיות מונעת יותר ויותר על ידי תוכן שנוצר על ידי קהילת היוצרים שלנו, אנחנו מאפשרים לך לעצב את החוויה שלך ברובלוקס איך שאתה רוצה.

BetterLocalization Plugin
Programming Projects
  • Outfit ideasOutfit ideas + Outfit Loader - Roblox
    I was the lead developer and the UI artist of the game, and programmed the main outfit loading system of the game and the UI for buying each item.
More info on my Talent Hub page

Payment

You can pay with either Robux or PayPal, depending on your budget and the size of the project.

Contact

Discord: SeniorDee#8126
DevForum: @SeniorDee
Talent Hub: SeniorDee’s Talent Hub Page
Roblox Profile: SeniorDee’s Profile

Last Updated: 2023-08-03T21:00:00Z
3 Likes