Beyond The Blox - Developer Podcast

@LoadingL0n3ly, @YonYup thanks for the support! I’m hoping to bring back Beyond The Blox for Season 2 starting some time in February.

If you're interested, more information about why the first season ended and why it's been so long is summarised in my recent video.

Click the Beyond The Blox timestamp or manually jump to 1:05.

My 2021 Goals & What to Expect - YouTube

2 Likes

That’s a shame that covid 19 have came like this, your series was really underated considering how small you are.

Season 2 Episode 1 with @ScriptOn is now available to listen to!

Check it out below:

9 Likes

Great podcast! Hopefully someday I can get myself on there :smirk:

1 Like

A very nice start for season 2 of Beyond The Blox, I can’t wait for the others! :smile:

1 Like

Season 2 Episode 2 with @TheAmazeman is now available to listen to!

Check it out below:

5 Likes

Yay! I deeply enjoy listening to the podcast to and from school. One question though, is there a set date for new episodes?

Not for season 2 - it was a real struggle to stick to timings before due to university work and paid game development taking up the majority of my time. These podcasts take a lot of time out of development and don’t actually earn anything and are just because I enjoy hearing other developers’ experiences, so I record, edit and upload whenever I get a break.

I’ve got one more episode recorded at the moment that needs editing when I next get a chunk of time to spare, which probably will be around a couple weeks from now.

3 Likes

Yay can’t way to listen to it !

Next guest idea : You could invite Sleitnick (aka Crazyman32 ).
I would love to hear about him and his projects!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Season 2 Episode 4 with @thebenster is now available to listen to!

Check it out below:

3 Likes

New episode available to listen to now on YouTube and anywhere you listen to podcasts! I had a great chat with MrAsync, one of Supersocial’s developers.

Check it out!

2 Likes

Thinking back to when I was on I feel kinda embarrassed. I wasn’t really that great of a GFX artist then, and I’m feeling some imposter syndrome. However, I’ve really come a long way since we recorded that. Also, looking at some of the other guests, I feel like an ant among giants. Don’t get me wrong, I’m honored to have been a guest, and really enjoyed recording it.

1 Like

New episode available to listen to on YouTube, Anchor and podcast listening apps! @GregTame is a pioneer of the Roblox VR technology plus a few other amazing features so be sure to check out the episode!

I’m not a VR player or developer yet I really enjoyed chatting about how it works on Roblox and what it could be in the future!

4 Likes

I am glad to see that a there is a podcast about ROBLOX developing! I have my own podcast as well… Not related to Roblox though.

Great podcast! I’m listening on Spotify right now!

This is a great listen. Can we expect a new episode soon?