Beyond The Blox - Developer Podcast

The latest episode featuring @evaera is now available to listen to on Anchor, YouTube and your favourite podcast apps!

evaera is the creator of RoVer, Systems Engineer for Adopt Me!, one of the devs from the City of Rolantis (Aquaman event) and has created some epic open source libraries that I’m sure nearly every developer has a use for!

Listen in your favourite podcast app, or listen on YouTube below, and check out her work when you’ve finished listening!

Enjoy!

5 Likes

So, just revisited the episode with @boatbomber, and I’m not very much regretting buying access to the roblox developer school or whatever it’s called (I haven’t used it since I first went in, so I don’t even remember what it’s called), and it had all these things that said “new things at x amount of likes” and because of these things, it had very bad ratings about 3 months after I bought it. I don’t know what that developer was thinking, but I MUCH prefer your program.

Boatbomber, I thank you for bringing this game to roblox

2 Likes

Since this is in a Discord call, am I allowed to use my phone? My headset mic broke unfortunately.

I have sent a private message to you, looking forward to a reply!

I’ve listened to all of them so far and the insight into the lives and workflow of all these different individuals is so amazing. It’s nice to have such a professional podcast revolving around ROBLOX at our fingertips. Fantastic job with the production, can’t wait for more!

2 Likes

Does Anchor require download on PC? Looking to start a podcast, but don’t really want to download anything

1 Like

No, you can record online if you want to do it in Anchor (or through the app) or you can do what I do which is make the whole thing offline in Audacity, export it, and then just upload one long clip.

Depends whether you want to treat Anchor as a recording and editing platform or simply as a distributor.

3 Likes

It’s a bit later than I hoped (virus and university chaos getting in the way), but Episode 13 is now available featuring @EgoMoose!

Give it a listen on your favourite podcast app, or on YouTube!

8 Likes

@BanTech I like what you are doing here, your content educates your audience while featuring Developers and giving them recognition and exposure, however I think it’s time to step up into the big league and go beyond!

You should be interviewing Top Developers on Roblox as well; I’m pretty sure we can agree that we are very interested in what they have to say

Thank you for your hard work

1 Like

What do you mean by Top Developers? People who make the front page? If so, i agree with it, because, let’s be honest, we all want to know how to turn popular on roblox! :wink:

I was on recently finally and I think things went really well. We’ll see what ya’ll think once it’s finished up & posted though. :sweat_smile:

If you have the time & don’t mind chatting a bit, definitely apply to become an episode!

2 Likes

University assignments submitted and finally got to edit and release the episode with GeorgeTheDev!

Available now on podcast listening platforms and YouTube!

6 Likes

YES! FINALLY!

I love these so much, I listen to them when I develop!

1 Like

This honestly looks great, where can we inquire on how to get on the show?

Ayy!
Thank you!
Now I have something to listen to…

Head over to https://bantech.systems/btb-guest and it’ll take you to a form if you want to be a guest.

I check the responses and contact people every so often when I am next in a position to record more episodes

1 Like

Already filled it out yesterday, look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks again!

1 Like

Been a while, still waiting for a reply to my email submission. @BanTech

Just wondering, when can we expect a season 2?

2 Likes

Please continue the series. I love it!