Black UGC Items are being purged from the catalogue

A variety of black UGC items are being removed from the catalogue store. This ranges from top hats to shirts to anything with seemingly a black texture.

This is happening to not only myself, but also other creators are having this issue.

Here are some asset IDs so you can look into it.

Note for moderators:
(This issue was raised before by Headpets however he incorrectly marked the issue as resolved when his items were recovered, the underlying issue remains and items remain removed.)

3 Likes

Twas not I who marked it resolved, twas the moderators :slight_smile:

Yea, it would be good to get this bug squashed. If it’s happening again that would make it the 3rd time haha.

1 Like

Hi @penguim2, Thank you for your post / creations.

We’ve checked our systems and concluded that your asset ID moderations are not related to the error referenced in the other thread.

Please use the support form or the appeals process for additional requests on moderation decisions related to your assets. Thank you

1 Like

Respectfully Pseudo,

Can I get some usable information please as to why this is, support give no reasoning at all and don’t give you a chance to ask further clarifications. You’re just telling me to go talk to a wall.

• Why wasn’t I informed at all that the items were taken down like normal banned items.
  • Why were they taken down at the same time as the other black items.
  • Why are they still named by their names and not [Content Deleted]
  • Finally, if they were taken down for resembling weapons why take down only my 2 rainbow ones over the hundreds of more realistic weapons on the marketplace including people who copied these same ideas of mine now banned.

My 2 items were manually approved by staff in 2021 and have hundreds of thousands of sales combined, taking 2 years to decide to single me out given the above just seems odd, there’s definitely an error involved.

1 Like