Blade - A free to use dashboard for open access to data about Roblox games

As requested by quite a few people, blade now displays monetization per hour rather than as a total for line graphs on the monetization tab!

1 Like

not sure if I’d use it much, maybe idk. Really great tho!

We now show the total revenue earned by a game as the first item on the monetization page :slight_smile:

This is gross revenue, before the 30% marketplace fee.

3 Likes

How are you actually getting this data?

2 Likes

Blade now shows 6 days of data rather than just 3 for free users, and we also now show the total revenue of a game historically on the monetization tab for anyone with a free account!

1 Like

Tooltips on charts in blade now show the day of the week by popular request!

1 Like

Blade alerts have now been enabled for emails! Premium users can now set up alerts that trigger via email, an email will then be delivered to the account holders email when the rule is matched, the from address will be alerts-noreply@blade.intunderflow.site!

cc @Wsly :wink:

Also, webhooks coming soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! I love the site, so I just want to say thank you for that! I had one question though, when looking at the “Active Players” graph, I saw the peak players for my game was around 12pm. I didn’t know if this was in the current time zone I am in, or a different time zone.

If this could be clarified, that would be great!

Thank you,
0929lego

EDIT: I do not have premium for the site.

Hi there,

Blade displays times based on your local time zone

Alright, thanks for letting me know!

I think there’s an issue with the monetization feature right now. I had the same error a few months ago (assuming that it was just a minor bug at the time) but it’s still reoccuring for me :frowning:

Isnt that because Roblox made gamepasses sales amount private?

1 Like

I think you’re right. I didn’t see an official announcement but I just found a thread where Seranok confirmed this official change.

Yes, this is the reason. I’ve just added a notice confirming that to the monetization tab.

1 Like

Blade would be an important tool for both established creators and those who are just starting out alike.
Establish Creators can easily detect bots, how well their game is doing, and how updates have affected users.
Aspiring Creators can use this as a sort of motivation tool, to see the stats, and be pressured to do even better.
Love it!

Premium users can now download .csv files containing all the data for a game on blade. For some games (such as Adopt Me) this goes all the way back to July 2019. You can find this in the new Data tab.