Blender Exporting Accessories With Transparency?

Hi there! I have been trying to make rendered images of me for my portfolio sections, but every time I render, the hair and sunglasses render with some transparency. They look fully opaque in blender, but render weirdly. I have tried restarting blender, but it doesn’t change anything. An example can be seen here

As you can see, it has transparent sunglasses and hair. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help is appreciated!

4 Likes

I tried again and now it looks like this. Can anyone help?

1 Like

This is quite weird, are your settings, in order?

In the “Shading” tab for these objects, go to your Principled node and then find the “Alpha” texture box, remove the texture from that and it should fix your issues. By default, Blender sets the imported texture as the base color and the alpha, you only want the base color.

1 Like

Do you see it on this screen? The blender UI is sometimes hard for me.

1 Like

Go to your “Principled BSDF” shader with the item you want to fix the transparency on, remove the Image Texture linked to the “Alpha” node.

1 Like

I think I found it. I just have to wait for it to render. Thanks!

2 Likes

It worked! Thank you! I just have to work on lighting now!

2 Likes

Did you download your rig? I’m curious.

Yes. I got it from this tutorial if you are interested. How To Make a Star Wars GFX

2 Likes

I know I’m kind of late here, but an easier way is to delete the texture for whatever hats are transparent, then create a new texture and make the texture and image, then find the same texture. Apply it, and then it should work.

2 Likes