Blender or Roblox studio for animating

What do you think should I try learning animating in roblox studio or it doesn’t worth animating in roblox studio and I should do animating in blender?

Animating in roblox may be easier for newer animators

2 Likes

You should learn one your more comfortable with if your more familiar using the already default animation tools i would considered starting with that one before jumping to different softwares. Moon animation suit is good plugin you could possibly check out it has some controls and tools that you’ll get a hang of when learning you just have to experiment with variety of selections and see which one your more comfortable with using.

Blender is a decent software by far for animating objects as it has useful controls and tools to work with that’s if your wanting to take a step further into creating variety of different animated characters and pieces instead of using the built in tools Roblox provides you.

If you plan on choosing whatever software to learn animating they do have a learning curve, and workflow around it however there are many guides including resources that’ll help along the way.

2 Likes