Blender rig exporter/animation importer

I watched the video, The blender layout is so outdated I couldnt figure it out, So uh where exactly is it?

Can you outline it or something? Sorry I just want to know lol

oh wait nvm, but you installed the plugin right?

I’ll be recreating my old tutorial, give me 5 minutes

Yes I figured out the plugin and addon, Now im just struggling with this:

Oh really? Cool! Tell me when its out! Im excited lol

sorry late reply but did you import the mesh
then after importing it
click on rebuild rig

Oh thats how I do it? I was hoping there was another way cause I already had a character in there, Ill just have to do that

Tad late to the party but this should help; Blender Tutorial v2 - YouTube

Hello, I’m having trouble with the plugin (getting the plugin to appear on Blender). If possible, please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong or simply any feedback!

1 Like

So I have a problem, every time I try to import the rig into blender an error occurs. How do I fix this?

honestly at this point it’s more convenient to make the armatures yourself because you are having so many errors.

Ok, so its know special armatures? I just have to make them how you normally would?

can you rephrase it? cant really understand what you mean

2 Likes

So theres nothing special dont with the armature? I dont have to modify any properties or whatever

1 Like

no‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

So where is the thing to export the animation? Cause I cant find it

2 Likes

I’ve been using this plugin for a while and everything seems to be working perfectly fine. However, I’ve recently encountered a bug when I export an animation from Blender on to Roblox Studio and the movements are not as emphasised as they originally were on the Blender file.

For example If i moved the torso of my rig upwards on Blender it will heavily reduce that movement when imported onto Roblox Studio and the same for rotational movements as well.

Also, this only seems to be an issue with custom rigs created on Studio.

2 Likes

I have this same issue but with specifically arms, I also use a custom rig which is a little smaller than 1/3 of the usually r6

2 Likes

Yeah, I have the same issue of the exported animation being inaccurate for years. keyset is loc & rot and origin is at 0,0,0 and scale applied yet the location keyframes seems to get reduced a lot. also im using IK.

its very apparent in the upper arm where the shoulder gets in front of the chest when in my actual animation it should be in-line and also slightly separated from the torso(like floating).

I would really like to be able to use this tool someday since IK is so powerful and you can put reference videos in blender.

1 Like

I have been getting this Python Traceback error. Is there a fix to this.

2 Likes