Blender rig exporter/animation importer

Is there any way to export a animation as a .fbx file with roblox stuido? (so that way I can fix it up with custom rig to be smooth translation)

1 Like

See Blender rig exporter/animation importer - #500 by Den_S

I’ve noted it to potentially look into eventually. Regular welds should work fine, though.

See Blender rig exporter/animation importer - #149 by Bluay

This plugin is only made to import animations into Studio, not export them from Studio.

3 Likes

been having this problem for awhile.

1 Like

Make sure no warnings appear when selecting the rig in Studio.

1 Like

When I import my animation into roblox nothing happens. Is this a common issue with a solution?

I was able to save the animation to roblox then open it with the animation editor so it’s not a problem

Is the place where you import the animation have team create on?

yeah the place does have team create on

That would be why, for some reason team create cause the animations to not play but as you saw it still loads the animations fine

Could there be a feature where you could mass export animations from Blender to Roblox? Really tedious to export every single animation whenever I do a big ‘animation session’ for a commission.

Hey, i tried this and cant seem to get it right. Do you mind hitting me up on discord sometime to help me out? (Omni#4786)

Uploading to roblox seems to be a bit bugged out for me. Not sure if it is something I did, but I reinstalled, and rather than exporting to roblox it sends an error “Requested module experienced an error while loading”

Did you manage to find a fix for this error? I have also been getting it.

I’m having issues uploading animations to roblox with the editor. Is anyone else getting this problem?

the python script is not working in blender its saying “upgrade to 2.8x required” next to the add on, im not sure if its because of my blender version so i tried to reinstall blender but it still didn’t work, i also checked my blender version its the latest (2.83.1), i tried checking if i had any problems by going to Window > Toggle System Console and its showing i have a problem with the rbx animation script that i installed, i included picture below please can someone help me ive been searching for hours and got no where

I can’t for the life of me get the studio plugin to go past 5 levels of bones, which is very strange as sometimes you can easily have chain lengths much greater than 5. Is it a limit in the plugin or am I just dumb?

It won’t work now because blender is on 2.83 useless

Question, how do you make lthe elbows / legs seem smooth,
Heres an example where its smooth:

Heres mine, its not so smooth:

I got a new version of blender and restarted my PC, and it worked fine after

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are so helpful