Blender rig exporter/animation importer

Newer versions actually break it more. It might be the rig I used to mocap (I imported it to unity and made it a humanoid rig, was based of the mixamo rig someone posted in this thread way earlier), but I’m not sure. If you want the rig, more information, etc., please dm me so I can give you my Discord.

Okay so turns out it was a scaling issue. The mocap FBX rig was smaller than the Roblox rig. Is there a way I can automatically size up the mocap FBX rig so that the bones are the same size as the Roblox rig?

Created my first gun view model reload animation, its smooth in blender but kinda choppy and or movements a bit off in studio after importing it. I have tried fps of 30, and 60, 60 wasn’t so bad but still was a bit off. i have the recommended settings set up for the most part too

Can you send a gif of what you mean?

I re-opened the place file and loaded the animation and now it looks fine, not sure what happened but before it would look choppy. but here is a gif of it https://media.giphy.com/media/jAEqidj1qTZkBGfTQU/giphy.gif first time using giphy so I hope the link works right.

it’s not perfect but I’m basically just trying it out

I don’t know how i can even thank you for this, Thank you so much :grin:

Are you able to animate multiple tools inside of blender (ex. food)?

For some reason it didn’t let me import to roblox even tho
tired in another place but I can’t import animation from blender again till this day

please fix this thing

the import animation button in the plugin does not work :frowning_face:

Can I have a clearer steps for this? I don"t understand.

I think you just paste the code in the Python code editor and save it as “something.py”

Okay, I’ve seen a crude tonne of people get this wrong by accident, so I shall be posting a video rq on how to get it set up

1 Like

On a random note is it possible to know how you handle exporting motors? For some reason when I export the bones rotate weirdly like this;

1 Like

This would be awesome if it supported .vmd files too!

Only in my dreams

2 Likes

Apologies for the long as heck delay forgot to upload the video here you guys go;

load it up on a local project, not one stored on the roblox cloud.

1 Like

try loading it on an offline file

1 Like

PLEASE MAKE THIS SUPPORT .VMD FILES I AM BEGGING YOU
sorry for my loss of posture but I am desperate

1 Like

Thank you so much! It helps me a lot in Animating.

1 Like

Whenever I export a character rig, it seems to be inverted in material preview.
I have no idea how to fix this.
(EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it)

1 Like