Blender rig exporter/animation importer

Can you explain that a little more? Because I do not understand what you are trying to say when you say “limited or to face the same direction”

1 Like

If the sword is a model then you all you need to do is if the sword has many parts weld them to a center part, then connect the center part to the hand via a Motor6D

1 Like

You know how when you enable IK in the feet and move the feet slightly in front, once you move the torso forward, the IK makes the feet bend inwards instead of outwards, it prefers that because it’s the closest bend. So if there was a way to prevent IK from bending in that direction it would solve the problem, a knee cannot bend backwards unless broken.

1 Like

How can I export an animation via a custom rig? I tried but it does not seem to work

1 Like

Ahhhh, okay I should have a ne tutorial soon I’ll post it here in a reply once it is done

2 Likes

Here ya go! I hope it covers what you were needing;

2 Likes

Are you sure u have the right plugin installed

1 Like

Yeah I’m 100% sure cause how else would I get it? The only place I got the plugin was here.

1 Like

How do I export an animation with a part that doesn’t have any keyframes to not have any keyframes when the animation is exported? Actually nevermind.

1 Like

Just clear the keyframes of the certain part

1 Like

Could anyone help with this problem? Cant seem to figure it out
https://i.gyazo.com/94897100a7bebf026802219e2a21d59e.mp4

it does this to any animation I try to import

1 Like

It looks like the rig your importing the animation from doesn’t have r15 bones, I hope that helps a little at least

1 Like

No, not really. The rig I am importing is an R15 rig. I tried re-importing with an R15 rig and it wont work.

1 Like

Is it a mixamo animation or smth? cuz it looks like it is

1 Like

It is indeed a mixamo animation

Yeah mixamo animations are derp all the time its better to just make the animation yourself. Its a huge hassle to avoid the import issue

Hi, I have a pretty weird issue going on.

I’ve imported this rig into blender, and I made sure all the bones are parented correctly (lower arm is parented to upper arm, etc) and for some reason, different bones move entirely different joints???

I made sure EVERYTHING was parented correctly, I even re-constructed the rig from scratch and I am 100% sure it’s all done correctly.

Demonstration video:
https://streamable.com/ppt9ol

The names are mostly the issue you shouldnt have the same name or have special char like _-.; etc
avoid them as much as possible

other issue is the rigs name contains special characters

1 Like

Something that would be cool to have would be a way to speed up / down the animation so you can export a physically faster or slower animation

Is there any method to use this on R6 rigs? By this I mean use R6 Rigs in Mixamo.