Blender rig exporter/animation importer

Are you using the plugin in a place with team create enabled?

Are you sure you have the right version of the blender plugin

and importing mixamo animations is confusing to export and import I found a way to get around the mixamo animations export/import issue but its such a mess todo I better dont share the way how I did it its just better to make your own animations and not relying on a library.

1 Like

No. (extra characters so that the post can go through)

Thanks for the reply, I’ve double-checked it and I’m pretty sure I had the right version. I’m making animations on my own now, though It might not look the best. But it’s fine for what I’m going to be using it with.

I’ve noticed the export rig button just crashes studio now and doesn’t export anything, which is really strange since I follow a tutorial on how to do it and they didn’t crash.

I believe there was a studio update that causes said crash so we will have to wait for an update

Disable Rig cage deformer in the beta settings this causes the crash once it disabled it doesnt cause the fake crash. I had cage mesh deformer active it fake crashed and waited till it unfreezes and it managed to fully export the rig. But yeah the “crash” is caused by robloxs beta feature Cage mesh deformer

1 Like

Rename the parts from default name (Left Arm, Right Arm to something else), I had encountered this issue where it automatically scales the size of the Arms to normal size when it’s imported to Blender.

When I import my model it’s a brick
what is causing this and how do I fix it?

I fixed the brick issue, but now there’s another issue.
My avatar was imported but isn’t at the center of blender?
I drag it over but it’s not selected properly

That is because you need to move the rig your wanting to animate to the center of the studio place file eg, if your rig is r15 / r6 it would need to be at 0,4,0

1 Like

Oh my god thank you, It actually worked!!!

Hi! I appear to be having an issue with the textures on my Roblox character loading in fully when importing it into Blender. I have done everything as usual, as I have used this plenty of times in the past. I use it along with the plugin Easyinstert, but it usually isn’t an issue. Help would be appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I cannot message @Den_S , I ask how to download it on mac.

Hi! Scroll up to the original post form Den_S, and find the appropriate Blender version that applies to you, one you find it press the drop down menu if there is one or just press the Pastebin link. “save as” the Pastebin page by right clicking and pressing save as, make sure to save it as “something.py”. (for blender 2.8, 2.91) Open blender, go to edit, user preferences, install, and click the “something.py” file from earlier. That should be it, i hope it helped :smiley:

The plugin tab is not showing up in blender for me after I already installed, activated, and restarted. Does anyone know why? This plugin used to work for me, and I have no idea why it’s not anymore.

I’ve tried multiple versions of blender too

1 Like

Can someone help me with my rigs? For some reason the bones don’t load in.
BerettaViewmodel.rbxm (162.4 KB)
GalilViewmodel.rbxm (53.4 KB)

Hey there,
I’m currently trying to connect my XBOX Kinect to my ROBLOX Rig. I used the process in the following video: DIY Kinect Motion Capture Studio | Blender - YouTube

After following this process, I attempted to apply this onto a ROBLOX Rig in Blender. However, it ended up like this: fpFeApT2new

I noticed some people were successful in connecting their XBOX Kinect to their ROBLOX Rig in Blender. However, I thought it would be best to just post my situation here, so anyone can help me. If you can assist me, just reply to me here.
Thanks!

Hey, for some reason every time I try to export, it keeps crashing my studio, I insure everything is good and it keeps crashing, my friend did this and it worked perfectly fine. Any help?

Disable cage mesh deformer in the studio beta features, I had the same issue, once I disabled it the crash stopped happening.

1 Like