Blender rig exporter/animation importer

Hope the developer of the plugin notices it and proceeds to take action.

Yeah i found a way to fix, once you have imported the animation u can upload it and then import it on the roblox animator plugin and then it’s there but yeah much extra time

2 Likes

I fail to understand what you’re saying properly. I already attempted to work around this bug by exporting the animation as an FBX file and that certainly didn’t work.

1. Click import animation (and paste the animation in)
  2. Click Upload animation to roblox (even tho you can’t see it)
  3. Open Roblox animation editor and then import the animation you just uploaded
5 Likes

How tedious, however, it’ll suffice for now.

Haha yeah lets hope for a fix asap

1 Like

OMGG THANKS DUDE! You helped me a lot! :smiley:

1 Like

do older versions work with blender 3.0, because i accidentally made an animation in 3.0

downgrade to 2.8 or 2.9 and reimport the animation into blender then export into studio

How do i fix this issue where i have other meshes in the scene and they just get deleted when i import the character video:

You can probably copy and paste it, maybe not the best solution, but it works

1 Like

that is my problem too, I didn’t find any solution tho if you are gonna use it for GFX or Animation probably just download the premade rig

1 Like

Importing my animations for my rebuilt rig, LocRot is selected as the Keying, I get the error:

“Cannot map rig, the following bones are missing from the source rig: LowerTorso, RightUpperLeg, RightLowerLeg, RightFoot, LeftUpperLeg, LeftLowerLeg, LeftFoot, UpperTorso, RightUpperArm, RightLowerArm, RightHand, LeftUpperArm, LeftLowerArm, LeftHand, Head.”

The bones are already there I believe. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong and how I can fix this?

You need to open up a new blender file, import the animations into a sepreate blender file, and open the rig up and rename “LowerTorso1” to “LowerTorso”, and then re-import.

is this still working?, I’ve been trying for over an hour and i couldnt import fbx animation from mixamo

That is because the mixamo animations need to be imported to blender first then export via this rig

How do you remove IK constraints without removing that part of the animation which used the constraint. Try it out by using IK then finish the part where you need them and remove them, that part of the animation will be gone, is there a way to preserve the position and rotation for the moved parts that are connected to the IK constraint? :wink:

same issue here :confused: i tried reinstalling the plugin and it didnt work is there any way to fix it?

Having issues with the plugin, selecting the player model returns an error and the plugin stops working.

2 Likes

An absolute lifesaver! The plugin was returning an error upon selecting the rig, but this is a very good work around.