Blender rig exporter/animation importer

same problem for me, it broke, everything is up to date

i got this error when im trying to import a rig into blender
i dont know what any of this means and oddly, other rigs works except for this one rigs im trying to import

1 Like

you should remove the face textures for that bug.

Rigs will not export properly. Accessories, and the face do not export properly(R6 rig).
everything is up to date. (except Blender witch is 3.0. Last time the download for Blender was rate limited and I don’t want to spend another 2 hours getting the installer so I’m staying with 3.0).

Can you try and get this fixed? I need to be able to get accessories to export (I render animations in Blender, I do not record in ROBLOX Studio. I need the accessories to be in Blender).

Edit: I am getting meta parts in the export again.

4 Likes

nvm my friend figured it out lol

i have blender 3.1 and its not working (when you import dummy, random parts appear in blender)

Are you sure your parts are named properly? Did you clean meta parts? And is your humanoid root part set to origin position 0,0,0?

Yes, I cleaned meta parts, anchored HumanoidRootPart, and set position to 0,0,0. I’ve done that, clicked export, then this happened:

As you can see, there are random parts when importing into Blender.

Odd. Are you able to just delete or hide the part?

I can’t select any body part. If I delete one thing, it deletes the entire rig.

I will record a video of me doing this.

Here is the video of me getting the rig.

Here is a picture of the rig being imported into Blender.

1 Like

You need to click “Clean Meta Parts”. Also, you have to import the .OBJ from RBX animations plugin.

import with the add-on, you’re prolly importing it like a normal OBJ

i dont have this option in blender

you didn’t install the blender add-on. read the original post for how to do that.

1 Like

i installed. the plugin im using blender 3.1 (i downloaded the plugin again and worked thx)

@Den_S sorry, but this is a new bug that I started getting like a week ago. last time i fixed it by reinstalling the add-on. but that doesn’t work now

Bug - Bones don’t automatically parent to the rig. it just parents right lower hand and nothing else.

Both of my plugins are the latest versions.
Blender version - 3.1

614e62bb0d2a735406fd29b846bc9211

1 Like

did you turn it on in the preferences window?

yes now i fixed installing the addon again