Blender rig exporter/animation importer

How do you download the code as a .py file?

Right click → save → something.py → done

The plugin is broken, its been broken for a month now

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve been using Moon Animator. I really hope it gets fixed…

1 Like

Please help, when I import my R6 looks like this

1 Like

Can confirm this! The textures (shirt and pants!) are not exported via the plugin from Roblox. Only the face and the NMap.

1 Like

will we ever get an update that gives us the ability to work with meshed bodies again?

3 Likes

ive been getting this issue aswell. Have you managed to find anything about it? I couldn’t sadly
EDIT: I managed to fix it but its a bit hacky. If you manually set each body parts ChildOf to the corresponding limb, Clicking set Interpolation then rename it all to the name it should be it does work.

1 Like

Make sure everything is named correctly. if it’s named “armature” or “dummy63” or something like that, you most likely did it wrong.

2 Likes

Everything seems to be working perfectly fine except the head leaves a second head behind and I have no idea what went wrong
error3

When importing the animation back into roblox , it shows that the animation loaded , but there is no movement whatsoever, any fix for that ?

does anyone know this issue that I’m getting? I even tried it with old rigs to see if the plugin was the issue. it seems to be the plugin. its giving me an error. the bones spawn, but the model does not move when the bones are moved

This usually occurs when you might have moved the location of the .py file or deleted it, so make sure when downloading it to not move or delete the .py file

1 Like

Hello,
I have a problem, where the animation doesn’t work after I imported the animation from Blender to Roblox.
This plugin worked well, but suddenly it stopped working.
I get no errors or warnings. It just says “Animation loaded”, but nothing really happened.
Here is a video about what I do:
https://gyazo.com/28f16bad558601513735e0a99c3bdb8e
Info: Everything is up-to-date. I also restarted Blender and Roblox Studio…
If you need more information, feel free to ask.
Can someone help me to solve this problem?

2 Likes

how do you fix it? Cause i do not know how to fix it

is the place a shared place? if it is then it wont work

it was a single sided plane mesh and roblox whilst exporting always wanted to doubleside it, just doesnt know how to
so i just removed the single sided plane mesh from my rig lol

For some reason the names for the re-uploaded rig don’t wanna work, If I want the rig I have to rename all the parts of the obj. I name something like “test” and all the parts of the obj are gonna be named test452345235423543 instead of “Left Arm” and “Head” idk if this is because I’m added extra things to the roblox rig but still I’ve had a custom roblox rig before and it worked. Am I doing something wrong or does it need to be updated?

1 Like

I think mine is a bit different

2 Likes

fix the plugin, rigs are broken, and accessories wont import aswell please :smirk_cat:

1 Like