Blender Roblox Map Fixer

Hello! this is my first forum post but I have a BIG blender script to share!
the Roblox Map Fixer! this script uses MixRGB’s and textures to automatically fix your maps! Now its not perfect as if you use textures with alpha textures they may need some manual tweaking but it works great! here’s a preview!

Before:

After:

There are also some propertys you can tweak to match closer to the original game,
like “mix_node.inputs[0].default_value = 0.1”, you can change the Mix! 0 is closer to the original color and 1 is closer to the original texture (which is black and white), I hope you enjoy it!
Paste Bin:

Blender 3.3 and below

Tutorial:
To load a script in Blender, follow these steps:

1. Open Blender and go to the Text Editor window.
  2. Click the Open button in the top-right corner of the window, then navigate to the location of the script on your computer and select it.
  3. The script should now appear in the Text Editor window.
  4. To run the script, press the Run Script button in the top-right corner of the window.

Alternatively, you can also load a script in Blender by going to the File menu and selecting Open , then navigating to the location of the script on your computer and opening it. This will open the script in the Text Editor window, where you can run it as described above.

Note that the exact steps for loading and running a script in Blender may vary depending on the version of Blender you are using. If you need help with this process, you can consult the documentation for your specific version of Blender for more detailed instructions.

You can export lights with this

PS: you do still have to import the map through a obj
Edit: I forgot the script somehow

13 Likes

great resource zen! keep the up the good work

3 Likes