[CLOSED] Nd89 (Previously BloatedDev) - Animator Portfolio

About Me

G’day, my name is Nick.
My services as an animator have been available for quite a while, but I thought I’d make a portfolio for it since everybody demands to see one these days. I’ve been animating for just over 2 years now, but not really consistently - its just a hobby.

I’d like to start learning how to animate in blender, I’m sure its only a youtube tutorial away, but for the meantime I prefer to use Roblox Studio plugins since as far as I’m concerned, they’re just as capable of producing quality content.

When it comes to animating I am a bit of a perfectionist - if it isn’t my best then it isn’t worth selling. In the circumstance that I determine an animation you may request from me to exceed the limitations of my ability to produce it, I’ll just tell you that I can’t make it.

I know how annoying it is when your developer suddenly just goes quiet and wastes your time. But with that being said, if you intend to do what many clients do and try to undervalue animations by requesting 20 semi-complex assets for some measly consideration, please don’t waste my time either.

Now that all of that is out of the way, please welcome to my portfolio and find the details you came here for below. :slight_smile:

Showcase

I’ve recorded a few of my shorter animations, but due to the time constraints of the gif recorder I use, I unfortunately couldn’t uplaod any of my longer animations. If you’d like to see some idle animations for NPCs (that last up to 20 seconds each), feel free to DM me regarding such.

Here's a tazed animation

A weightlifting animation done for BitStreams

A dual-wield sword attack

Some pushups, gotta get that Ro-exercise

Here's a little head toss for when you want to.. uh.. toss your head...

Celebrate a little!

Up for some fast-paced ice skating? Made this for Glazin'

How about a little slower? (Yes they're different animations)

Do you own a cafe or a restaurant? Have a drink!

How about a snack to go with your drink? *Snack and drink not included*

An unconventional way to swing on the swings? Made this for AshiDev

Availability

I’m over in the GMT timezone so you might not catch me online when you want to talk, but I’ll regularly check this page to see if anyone’s interested.

As far as specific animations go I should mention the following:

• I don’t do dances (this may change as I work on them), I just can’t make decent dances.
  • I really don’t like R6 but if I’m confident that I can do it then I’ll give it a shot.
  • I don’t go anywhere near guns (ie fps etc). I’m sure I could do it if I tried but I just don’t like guns so please I’m not your guy if you want gun animations.
  • I do animate with tools/objects welded to the rigs (if need be).
  • Do I do custom rigging? Yes I do!
  • I also animate custom rigs.

:moneybag: Payment :moneybag:

• Prices are negotiable. With custom models in particular, I will charge more or less depending on how many parts are involved (in both rigging and animating them)*.
    Once again please don’t give me any silly offers or try to undervalue animations. If they’re worth so little then be my guest and make them yourself.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
Toothpaste#2512

Thanks for your time. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Add me zNed77#2921, I got some potential work

Interested! Here is my discord! MrBunnyKing#8346

Hello I’m looking to hire you! I added you under the username of Ivilliana#5412 on Discord. Thank you. :slight_smile: I need someone asap so get back to me as soon as you can.

Sorry Ivi didn’t see this! D: Hope you found an animator by now but if not you can hit me up on discord!

Hey I’m looking for an animator who will be a huge play in our project! Let me know as soon as possible, I added you on discord.

I ordered from Nd89 today and it literally took him about 15 minutes to complete the commission, although it was only 2 things that had to be animated. He is very reliable and I 100% suggest that anyone who is look for a well-rounded, reliable and amazing animator to go to Nd89.

3 Likes

100% Recommend Nd89 for all your animation needs. Faster animator I’ve ever dealt with, if there’s one thing I can guarantee it’s QUALITY.

1 Like

I added you, I’m Rexxxy Pro #3055

1 Like