Blob. // A Premium UI Importing Plugin & Asset Manager

Meet Blob.

The only roblox ui companion you’ll ever need for importing and asset management!

Blob|
The Icon pack seen in the asset manager is only a sample, it does not come with the plugin you will have to purchase it separately and upload it.

Rhos Vector Icon Pack, available @ rhosgfx.itch.io

What is Blob.?

Blob is a robust all-in-one premium plugin for Roblox UI designers looking to streamline their importing process.

As a UI designer with a year of hands-on experience, I’ve faced the challenges posed by existing plugins—each missing something the other had, with too many bugs and a lack of essential features. This plugin is crafted from my personal workflow needs and experiences but is flexible enough to benefit others, even if their style differs from mine.

Blob is packed with over 20 features, each one aimed at simplifying recurring tasks and enhancing your importing efficiency.

Blob also comes with it’s own image Asset Manager. the Asset Manager serves as your personalized icon and image manager, providing a dedicated space to store commonly used assets, such as icon packs. This feature allows you to import and add your own icon assets, offering flexibility beyond the constraints of predefined icon packs.

To explore all the features and view the plugin’s interface, head over to blob’s documentation page!

Docs

Feature List

• Snap to Border
  • Border Offset
  • Offset Size
  • Scale Size
  • UI Corner
  • UI Layout
  • Bounding Frame
  • Nudge Control
  • Convert Padding
  • Aspect Ratio Constraint
  • Quick Gradient
  • Convert Text Size
  • Quick Image
  • Convert UI Class
  • Create New UI Instance
  • Default Properties
  • Colors
  • Gradients
  • UI Animation Preview (Alpha)
  • Layout Order Editor
  • Asset Manager

FeatureRequest

The plugin is a paid plugin for the time being, but will go free in a couple weeks or months time so if you can’t afford it I would recommend just waiting it out!

Store

22 Likes

Are these using enhanced versions of that one overused icon pack?

It would be better to provide a video showing its usage and creating a couple of UIs.

3 Likes

damn, i have been wanting to make something like this for myself, great job!

my current way of uploading images is through Tarmac, does your plugin support that workflow?

1 Like

I’ve heard about this before, could you tell me what this is kinda curious now

Demo please.
dasdadasdadsadsada

Roblox making plugins cost real-life money is the stupidest thing, but it looks great, and all so ill pass

2 Likes

why should i buy this over

literally every existing UI plugin

and why do you have… pet sim icons?

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. The icon you referred to is actually from Rhos’s icon pack and not a pet sim icon. I created this plugin because other solutions didn’t meet my frequent UI importing needs, so I designed one to suit my specific requirements and chose to share it publicly.

The plugin is offered as a solution for those who might find it beneficial, and there are plenty of free alternatives available for those who prefer not to purchase it. The icon pack mentioned is not included with the plugin.

If the plugin doesn’t fit your needs or budget, I understand. There’s no obligation to purchase, and I appreciate your understanding. Let’s keep discussions constructive and focused on helping each other out. Thank you!

2 Likes

Na, I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything, I just word things poorly. I’m a firm believer that plugins need to have something unique for me to use them over other cheaper or so plugins

um…

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

It’s an Asset Manager which means it doesn’t come pre-loaded with asset’s the point of it was to allow people to upload their own packs that they own - Rhos’s for example

it doesn’t have to be a whole pack.

Starting from:
You Can
1- Means you are not allowed to Share it but only use it.
2- Means you can change their style to adapt to the theme of your Project.
You Can’t
1- Means you are not allowed to share the things inside to others be it 1 part or a whole pack or even sell them.
2- Means you cannot change them and sell it to others as your own art.
3- Means you cannot use it for commissions for others if you don’t have any commercial license that will give the owner share of earnings or give you the rights to sell it and also you cannot sell it as your own art.

if you read them and understand how it works, you should now what you are doing is violating his rights already.

Why are you knee jerk focusing on this? Are you an attorney? Additionally the worst of all this is you’re flat out wrong and incorrect in your accusations, you cannot SELL or distribute these icons, since they aren’t included in the plugin and rather used for demo images there’s no issue here.

I suggest you contribute something of value to the post, otherwise you went out of your way to try and act like a white knighted warrior for no reason.

On topic: This is a great plugin, I love the design!

7 Likes

You guys really have no idea what is “Copyrights” am i right?

I am acting like how a normal person would act.

as i will be clickbaited into buying it
as its also mostly free stuff thats already been released before and just put in together in 1 place

a normal person with no experience yet will skip this part:

Will only read this part:

will go to buy but also has no icons in it actually, he has been played with.

That’s their fault? The reading is there for a reason

You’re completely stupid, there’s no point in arguing with you as it is obvious that you’re trolling. Someone skipping the reading part is not the seller’s fault, it’s like when you click “I agree and read the terms and conditions”

2 Likes

Are you using Elttob’s Vanilla? You should credit him in this case or call the necessary APIs to automatically place the necessary icons in place.

2 Likes