BlockLua | The blazingly fast visual scripting plugin for Roblox. Code with blocks, like in Scratch!

Hey! I don’t really know how to code so would I be able to make perhaps lets say uhh a tycoon entirely by hand with this? Or maybe a dynamic simulator where you can actually place stuff. Considering to buy this rn if I can complete advanced tasks with this!

Right now it lacks some features to do that. Like camera blocks (will be added soon tho). So you can either buy the plugin now, get familiar with it and when the update comes out start making your game, or you can follow this topic because I post every update in the replies!

2 Likes

Camera and animation blocks

Hello!
I’ve added camera and animation blocks to BlockLua!
That’s a total of 9 new blocks in the Client category!

Let’s see them all:

Most of these are self explanatory. However if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Have fun!

InstallButtonBlockLua

OP

4 Likes

Block editor slight change!

Hello!
I’ve changed the Block Editor a bit.

Now you have a checkbox to enable/disable to run the block which is connected to the custom block…
Also, if you tick the Has Inside checkbox, a !{EmbeddedBlock} help will appear. You can copy that string and where you paste it in the Lua code, defines where the lua code of the block inside the custom block will get inserted. I hope you can understand :sweat_smile:

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Oh damn it. I forgot I got this when it was free :sweat_smile:

I’m definitly going to use it, thanks for this great plugin just like EventBlock!

1 Like

Just noticed, if you want to drag something into the large field, it doesn’t appear. Have tried rejoining studio, im running the newest version of BlockLua.

1 Like

Any updates on this? its a plugin-breaking bug :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Could you share some details, a video perhaps? Did you follow the tutorial step-by-step?

1 Like

Okay that is my bad, turns out you need to get out of the script and then go into the script again…? still confusing though. Also i can’t make a video since my pc specs are kinda low and it would probably be really laggy with low quality.

5 Likes

Hey so I bought the plugin but im somewhat confused on how I would make a variable like lets say local m = workspace.PartM

2 Likes

Even though the plugin itself is not very functional, I thought some things:

1. The plugin is overpriced. I’m 100% percent sure it’s not valued at 150RBX.
  2. Use game:GetService() on services like Players.
  3. The plugin is also very glitchy, I couldn’t start editing the script when I clicked on Add Server Script, I had to select the script after doing so, you can make it auto-select the script.

150 RBX is equal to 1 dollar 50 cents. (about that)

How is 1,50 overpriced???

Could you elaborate? The plugin is functional and does not have any ground breaking bugs that I noticed.

150 robux is extremely low. I worked months on the engine, I had to make everything from zero, optimizing, UI design, blocks, everything.

That’s right, I should do that.

I also have to admit that, although it is mentioned in the tutorial. I do not have a clear idea why it happens and I’ll look further into it later.

3 Likes

This looks cool! I’ve paid for the plugin and I cannot wait to use it!

WAIT, I got a $10 Roblox Gift Card, I can get this now!!!

when the only Robux option for buying Robux is 400R$

I don’t know if you’re joking or not, but 150 robux is extremely low, I’d say it is underpriced instead.

Considering the amount of time and effort it takes to make something like this, you must be joking.

4 Likes

Imagine you’re new to Roblox and would like to make a game, but you don’t know Luau, and you probably don’t have Robux since you’re new to the game.

But yeah, we can ignore it right now because this is just some months old, but hope in the future it’s working better :).

Also, prob recommend you to make a slight space in blocks like “else” when they’re empty to be able to move the blocks inside more easily :slight_smile:

yeah! it’s probably very low for a lot of you, but as I usually don’t spend Robux, spending 150RBX on one thing for me have kind of an impact

Nothing is free in life, you have to at least put some effort into either learning or buying. The creator also has to profit from their work, otherwise it would be pointless. You can’t expect to get stuff done easily or for free when you’re new to something.

I’m just sharing my opinion though.

5 Likes

I’ve been using this plugin. I was wondering if BL Online is a thing. It has a button for it in the plugin. Is it a website?

1 Like