Bloxstrap - An open-source, feature-packed alternative bootstrapper for Roblox

Nope, not really possible. Sorry.

Is there a way to disable the popup when joining a game with launchData?

Popup that I am talking about

Just enable the desktop app. Simple.

1 Like

the desktop app sucks consider adding a “do not show again option”

Actually, I might just move the dialog to being a notification toast instead, that might work a bit better.

3 Likes

Is there a FFlag for the new game tiles?

Those are likely handled by Roblox’s IXP A/B testing system.

2 Likes

It is not an exploit. I believe it just handles fast flags and also changing roblox files weakly (replacing core images, models, etc). It won’t be able to run code ingame as that would be an exploit.

are you aware that the Preferred escape menu version FastFlag is no longer functioning? I am stuck with the current Version 4 one, I believe Roblox has rolled it out now. Is this fixable?

Doing that requires changing the FOV property of the client’s camera, and bloxstrap is just a bootstrap launcher, not a modified client, so it cannot do that.

i cant seem to force the menu into the v1 (2015) version with bloxstrap anymore is there any fix on this or this is a forced roblox update change?

are you aware of this page i added to the wiki

1 Like

Idk if someone asked this before but, May I ask if this is against Roblox or is it being flagged as Hacks by the Anti Cheat?

See the repository’s README.

This does not touch or modify the game client itself, it’s just a launcher! So don’t worry, there’s practically no risk of being banned for using this.

1 Like

I’m using Bloxstrap for 2 months and Recently Roblox blocked me and kicks for unexpected behavior of the client.
I don’t know what programs costs an unexpected client kick because I’m use 2 Different Roblox client Manipulation programs. (Magpie Low-resolution Upscaling, Bloxstrap)

Just wondering, have you maybe considered trying to disable that?

I’m disabled it and it’s still not fixed.

Edit 1: I’m flushed the DNS and re-enabling it, now it’s worked properly.

Some minor errors are going on with this application when i try to switch programs in full screen bloxstrap goes blank quickly.

is there a discord i contact/

You’re using exclusive fullscreen. If you’re using Vulkan, it always uses exclusive fullscreen.

I am unable to have multiple clients running with Bloxstrap as of today, joining another game simply closes the client as would be normal without Bloxstrap or multiple clients flag disabled. Is there a fix for this?