Bloxstrap - An open-source, feature-packed alternative bootstrapper for Roblox

If they do that, Just use a older version and it might have it working.

I believe this website is a virus. It’s not the offical site listed on the GitHub.

2 Likes

It does link to the GitHub releases page it its download page, so it doesn’t look to be distributing malware at the moment. I would stay away from it though, that could always change.

The website’s download button just downloads whatever it wants, and that could change to be anything at any moment. I recommend that pizzaboxer tries to take down the website if it isn’t the official one.

1 Like

This website is not official, i wouldn’t recommend to visit it or download anything from there.

1 Like

Website is a virus, Don’t visit this

4 Likes

People “appear” to be getting banned for using bloxstrap, and it’s something the bloxstrap staff and my friends are concerned about somewhat.

Is there a reasoning to this? Maybe a false positive or banwave? Are they real exploiters? I doubt it since some of them claim logitech software has been banning them as well, and it’s also something that made bloxstrap staff concerned. Will this still occur if I play using it?

I suspect they’re all cheaters but confirmation would be nice for my own safety lol

2 Likes

that announcement was a joke

4 Likes

Yeah my friend kept bugging me that people were getting banned for it and I finally believed him, and already sent that devforum post for clarification, it turns out, like I said before to him, they were all exploiters :man_facepalming:

Edit: he still insists people get banned for using bloxstrap :skull:

1 Like

my friend literally got his account terminated :sob:

People do not get banned for using Bloxstrap. Matt is actually a co-developer of Bloxstrap and is trolling people hard, probably because he is tired of all the negativity they face in their everyday life while supporting Bloxstrap.

Of course, if one uses the Bloxstrap versions that are shipped with exploits, that’s a completely different matter.

19 Likes

so we got trolled? :sob: that was the best troll to find real exploiters LOL

Fun Fact: They did find exploiters using it.

Yeah, I’m aware now, sorry for replying to you. As I stated in a previous reply my friend is a firm believer that people are getting banned for using it, and he convinced me for a brief period of time before I found a bot that checks if people are in exploit servers. I’m an idiot :skull:

He still thinks you can get banned for bloxstrap lol.

Hi, 1. The website is not a virus, you’re prolly 13 and don’t know the diff between badware and malware 2. The bloxstrap version is a rat however the website itself not

Do you mean epicmatthew or who exactly ?

Is it actually a RAT?

extra charactersssss

It stands for remote access trojan. It’s a type of virus that infects your computer and the attacker will basically have remote control over your PC.

Also from what I can tell the website doesn’t ship with a RAT because when you try to download it if you hover over the download button it actually appears to download from the actual source. Regardless I would still advise you to download from the official github.

Official Downloads: (Bloxstrap PB Website redirects to same github download link)

If it was a RAT, Windows Defender would’ve been already detected it

1 Like

I am not talking about Bloxstrap as the application specifically, Those are official sites for downloading bloxstrap. I am talking about bloxstrap.org, it’s an unofficial site for downloading bloxstrap.

1 Like

Yes it is an rat, I’ve checked it on any.run and it seems like it executes after running the exe file a crypto miner.