Bloxstrap - An open-source, feature-packed alternative bootstrapper for Roblox

Unfortunately not. Besides, people can do that without Bloxstrap anyway. However, fortunately for you Roblox is planning to disable the ability to configure flags locally really soon, so you’ll have to wait around for that.

1 Like

Does that mean that Bloxstrap won’t be able to change any more flags? Isn’t that the whole software’s purpose? :fearful:

No. Look at the feature list. FastFlag management was an afterthought I added in v2.1.0 and it accidentally ended up being its most popular feature.

1 Like

Isn’t the hide GUIs option against Roblox ToS? I mean, it could break a lot of games, some game developers probably don’t want people to hide GUIs in their games. And can you get banned for hiding GUIs in a game?

because it’s client-sided, probably not. it doesn’t affect others in their game, just you.

I do think about this carefully when I add options like these and I did reach the conclusion that, as far as I’m aware, there is no game in which hiding GUIs gives you much of any advantage.

Nope.

2 Likes

Hiding Guis was such a good thing for cinematic shots

Wait, this is not in Builder sans. Can you update to include that and a appearance setting to switch between Source Sans Pro, Gotham, and Builder Sans?

Would it be possible to add an option to force 2022 materials, similar to how you have an option to use pre-2022 materials?

The ability to do that is completely gone now, so unfortunately not.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be 100% confident about not getting banned for using Bloxstrap.
There has been 0 confirmation from ROBLOX Staff on this matter, and there are rumours of a coming banwave, which could include Bloxstrap users aswell. Two people I know have already been banned with it: one for a week, other got a permban.

How can you assure people that it’s still safe to use? I’d reconsider it until I hear from any staff members that it is okay to do so.

You sure about that? Why it's not reasonably possible for you to be banned by Bloxstrap · pizzaboxer/bloxstrap Wiki · GitHub

4 Likes

Hi, When scanning Bloxstrap.exe v2.5.4 I see there is a AsyncRATTrojan why is that?

woah that isnt too good those are super dangerous trojans

false positive + also confirmed to be safe by the security team
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/hyperion-related-solutions/2322367/77?u=cfw_sky

The official place is Releases · pizzaboxer/bloxstrap · GitHub

Please do not use unofficial mirrors or rebundles, we’ve already had incidents with people falling for malware infested rebundles.

There are fake websites out there (two that we know of currently) that act as “”“mirrors”“”, although they may be serving harmless mirrors of Bloxstrap, who knows if they will one day swap it out with some nasty.

Also, that one detection from “Gridinsoft”, doesn’t have the best reputation for being the most amazing AV out there, I would discard it as a false positive:

I am 100% confident that people do not get banned for using Bloxstrap :slight_smile:, assuming it is the original version provided by @xtremeguy2256 and team.

17 Likes

Can you explain why this feature was removed in the new version of Bloxstrap? Sometimes it was quite useful.

1 Like

Same, especially if I had to test something on an alt account in another game. I didn’t notice any apparent issues when using this, so I am also wondering why it was removed.

1 Like