Bloxstrap - An open-source, feature-packed alternative bootstrapper for Roblox

This was on bloxstrap version 2.2.0 infact i might install the version 2.3.0 since it just released

What

I think it could be a windows 11 issue though, they seem to slowly go away once I look at them for long enough. Same thing happens for people.
https://gyazo.com/6f6310e3b6a7f12d06a6b82e8c67e16f.mp4

The loading bar is clipped!

These aren’t too important of issues. But if you’re bored, here’s something to do! This topic is pretty underrated, I’m confused on why it’s not too active anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a Windows problem. The same thing used to happen to rbxfpsunlocker when it was an integration. Just hover your mouse over them and they’ll disappear.

2 Likes

Add proper FastFlag editor

Great to see this being planned for implementation. It would be nice if we could see all the available fast flags as well, so we don’t need to look them up every time.

1 Like

are there any new-feature plan in the next update? i using this for a month or weeks now its really cool! (v2.4.0)

Here, take a look at the v2.4.0 checklist I posted just above.

1 Like

thank you, i really like bloxtrap

2 Likes

I have a suggestion for v2.4.0
make a way to implement this into the client

(this is not a fake photo by the way)
this was a beta feature before the beta app

6 Likes

this is actually good for a new feature in v2.4.0

That’s my own screenshot from 8 months ago. The channel this was on (ZFeatureHarmony) hasn’t been updated since then.

1 Like

It would be cool if this was a bootstrapper for studio as well.

1 Like

Can this be installed on mac? I use mac so I may be unable to install it

1 Like

Nope, Windows only for now. If I ever get the chance to mess around with macOS and it turns out to be viable, then maybe.

1 Like

There should be different folders and probably a tab in Mods so you can manage mods, disable, and delete them, and probably be able to load mods from a github repository. Originally thought of this idea to add mods more easier and remove them much quicker without digging through the files.

There should obviously be more params like autoupdate (through github), ids, etc!

4 Likes

This is amazing!
Il for sure check this out!
:heart:

Can you give me the link to it? i can’t find it

Link to the client? It’s a channel on Roblox’s deployment system. Easiest way to see it for yourself is by configuring your Bloxstrap channel as ZFeatureHarmony. Don’t save this as your configured channel though.

I have a question would it be possible to get the FFlags being used in a channel such as ZFeatureHarmony.

1 Like

https://clientsettings.roblox.com/v2/settings/application/PCDesktopClient/bucket/zfeatureharmony

3 Likes

This program sounds awesome, and I’m excited to give it a try, but I think I’ll wait until I hash out a few more bugs with post-Byfron Roblox.

This says it’s for Windows, but how far back exactly can it work? Would this work in Windows 7?