Bloxstrap - An open-source, feature-packed alternative bootstrapper for Roblox

bloxstrap does indeed work but the menu is the only missing thing
and i havent seen anything within my anti virus based on bloxstrap

The shortcut’s target location doesn’t exist, yet the launch handler’s location works fine? Those are definitely not two things that should be happening at the same time. Where does the Start menu shortcut point to if you open its file location and check its properties?

I think that error appears when you try to open a desktop shortcut when the directory the shortcut is supposed to open is deleted.

Update: I am correct.
(Just uninstalled Battle net)

A possible solution to your problem, search for any bloxstrap shortcuts that don’t work and delete them.

Great work, I use this everyday now.

1 Like

hello, does this support macos?

1 Like

It does not support macOS at the moment. (from what I can tell)

2 Likes

I tried setting the channel to ZFeatureHarmony, but it didn’t work. Here’s the error message I get when joining a game
rbxerror279

1 Like

The version 3 menu no longer works and is replaced by v2

What were you expecting?

Ah ok for some reason I didn’t bother looking at the Deployed date, I was mostly looking at other things on the same monitor so I had the menu moved down to where I couldn’t see it

Thanks

The menu flags are now inaccurate, as default/v1 use the OG menu (as intended, but the v4 menu is no longer used), v2 uses the OG menu, and v3 uses the v2 menu.

4 Likes

How does multiple Roblox instances work exactly? I tried launching in incognito under a different account and my other client got closed anyway.

Does/will this work for Mac devices?

1 Like

It does not currently work for Mac devices. (as far as I know)

1 Like

Well, Because it’s made on some sort of Microsoft framework thing so yeah I think he needs to port this to a different framework

2 Likes

great idea to add studio rich presence

1 Like

Working on one; it’s not like Bloxstrap in the sense that you can’t change your build channel using it. Otherwise, you can do everything else. I can implement that too but I don’t see the point.

1 Like

Ideally, it should just… work by itself? It can be a bit shaky, most of the time it works, sometimes it might not. It can be kinda difficult to track down exactly what makes it fail. If I ever manage to find something to improve, I guess I’ll have that done in the next version.

1 Like

Sounds great, let me know when its out!

1 Like

I have just turned back on my Windows transparency effects and the window seems a bit odd.

@xtremeguy2256 Is this supposed to happen?

1 Like