We’re a company which provides free application centres for roblox groups, or anything similar.
Instead of reading your responses in-game or in trello, we have made a whole webpanel for you to use. And just because we love our product, we provide fast and free support. We aim to have every enquiry answered within 24 hours.
We provide support over:
- Live-chat (from any page on our website)
- Facebook messenger
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Twitter (slow response)
Our main features
- Fully manage and set up your application centre via website
- Easy set-up
- High quality support
- Constant development of new features
- Nice in-game UI
- Add multiple roles you can apply for in one centre
- Give other roblox and groups permission to manage your centres
- Give anyone permission to edit your application centre, they do not need to be registered in our website yet. The system will recognise them when signing up
- Log-in with Discord
- Edit application centres with ease (add, edit and remove questions, enable or disable accepting responses,…)
- Rank applications passed, processing or failed
- Unlimited storage of applications
We protect your data
- Our database is behind a very safe password, only two people (Chrisopdemobiel and I) can access it
- Your passwords are encrypted using the php password hash method
- Our staff need to sign a non disclosure agreement
We prioritise our SLA, we guarantee our services to be online 99% of the time. In order to make this possible.
- Staged update deploys, we test everything before releasing it
- Your data does not get wiped upon updates
- Your data is being stored to a backup every 24 hours.
- A status page
- We always have the ability to quickly implement fixes if problems would arise due to our development tools being taken with us every day
- We have a contract with a company to constantly look after our webserver and stop possible threats. In case the server would go down, they will restore it ASAP, 24/7.
Has your service been tested on high loads?
The short answer is yes. To go into deeper detail, we use Cloudflare to cache similar requests. Combined with the speed our server handles requests, this leads into less pressure on the server.
We’ve tested our Web server’s capacities when we were using our V1. Around a few thousand request came in during peak times, our server managed to stay online & quick.
We care about your security
- Before our support team does anything on your Bloxtech account, they will first verify it is actually you.
- We’re working on implementing 2FA
Questions, questions and questions!
We support multiple types of questions:
- Text answer
- Multiple choice
- Rate from 1 to 10
- Typing speedtest
Huzzah! Let’s dance
Our application centre includes several popular songs which are playing in-game! Show your dancing skills!
Seeing is believing
Of course, we completely agree. Check out our application centre here!
What is currently on the roadmap for future updates?
- Discord webhook notifications (When an application gets sent…)
- Commenting on responses
- 2 factor authentication
- Ranking bots
- Log in with google
- Placing Google ads on our site (to generate revenue and pay for our servers)
- Use Zendesk instead of several support tools, this will allow us to improve our support
- Apply via our website instead of in a game
- Buy advertisements to be shown in application centres
- Be paid to show advertisements in your application centre (not confirmed)
Post your suggestions down below!
I hope I informed you pretty well and that this might be useful for some of you to use instead of developing these application centres yourself.