Bloxy Awards 2022 - Coming This Fall

I’m excited to see all of the new nominations, because of the high amount of new famous games appearing on the platform! Yay!

1 Like

I was saying I hope the bloxies aren’t like the 15th birthday video. Where they only show sponsored and rthro and don’t celebrate the community. I wasn’t comparing the 2.

1 Like

Egg hunt 2022 i’m ready to play this event

1 Like

whats the point, its just gonna be the same game 5 times or various iterations of it.
Hell, this time theres even a possibility that a certain game, of which the creator/owner commited various ToS breaks, gets nominated and said ToS breaks will be normalized
(also yes i know that our opinions literally dont matter, but i still like to get it out there)

3 Likes

Very excited for this year’s bloxies.

I don’t know if we can make suggestions, but please consider bringing back a bloxy award for animation (not animated music videos). There are some very cool animated roblox videos that have come out recently.

2 Likes

Kinda exciting hope it will be fun and enjoyable for everyone, excited to see who the nominations are!! :))

Hopefully we’re able to buy seats this year.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this year’s bloxys, I know it will be even better!!!

I hope it’ll be more awesome this year! :star:
Can’t wait to see the nominees!

1 Like

Can’t wait for bloxys, and nominations, winners, and these events in games. Thank you.

Yes! I am so excited about the Bloxy Awards. I wonder which game will win.

Thanks guys, finally some good news!!! I am already looking forward to see the nominies. Hopefully most of the very Talented Developers are getting finally their reward. I really appreciate that it didn’t got cancelled how many other things.

Also, how does the UGC for everyone thing looks right now? Are there already any release dates? :wink:

Have a nice day guys and keep working that well! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

~ErsterBrawler

1 Like

I like that Roblox is trying harder to communicate with us. Keep it up!

1 Like

I’m glad that we have an answer to the Bloxy Awards, but what about The Metaverse Champions? Is it cancelled for this year? Is it just delayed like the Bloxy Awards?

I think they cancelled it, not too sure.

Phew!

I was actually getting a bit scared especially that Roblox keeps cancelling well known events and traditions like the egg hunts for example; but I can see why they are doing this… :money_with_wings:

But at least the Bloxy Awards are not cancelled.

I hope that this is better then the 8th annual Bloxy Award because I thought it was a bit boring, but again at least the Bloxy Awards are not cancelled!

Hope they keep they’re word on that!

1 Like

I can’t wait to look this year’s Bloxy Awards! I will stream and rec to my channel yt that!

1 Like

Last Bloxies were my favorite, they were animated very well with a great map and an amazing live event, i hope the next bloxies will surpass what we got last year and make an even better performance, and not an on screen event cause these are kinda lame and boring

There were some leaks talking about “Metaverse Champions Fall Hunt” or something with a similar name but since we havent heard anything about it yet and its a pretty big event devs have to apply for im assuming its cancelled

Why am I feeling a Pet Simulator X reference?