Bloxy Awards 2022 - Coming This Fall

Exiting! I can’t wait to see what games will he in it this year!

1 Like

Exciting! I’m glad you guys are really working hard to make this experience as good as possible!

Ah, finally!

Been waiting for this just like every year.
I don’t mind it being delayed since we all want it to be great and amazing, especially during these hard times.

Can’t wait to see how it will be.

1 Like

i wonder who is going to win the bloxy awards 2022 ?

This is amazing! However, what happened to the MAU crowns? I haven’t received my one for 1,000 visits yet.

3 Likes

me to :frowning: dude i have not gotten the mau crown for months i sumit one up on may .
till it not even got here in for months really upset now

2 Likes

Epic. I thought the Bloxy Awards were going to be the next thing roblox was cancel. Thankfully, no. I can’t wait to see what things your going to add to make it bigger and better.

1 Like

my guy, that’s NOT what bloxxys are for, contrary to popular belief

1 Like

Ay I can’t wait, the Bloxys are always an event I can’t miss.

1 Like

This is a very nice thing. I was worried it was going to be canceled. I hope this years will be bigger, and brighter.

This are great news, i’m so glad that the Bloxy’s are still happening. :partying_face:

Awesome. For a second, I thought it would’ve been delayed for some reason. Glad to see it’s going to happen. :happy1:

Let’s Go!!!

I like that Roblox is trying harder to communicate with us. Keep it up! :star_struck:

Finally! :smiley: Some news about Bloxy Awards 2022!

Ah. Misunderstanding. Thats fine, its just i wanted to tell you that it will never be like the 15th birthday one, its always showing all the games just like the 8th bloxies (as u never experienced them)

I HAVE experienced the bloxies. This acc is simply an alt account for my main account.

Makes sense.

1 Like

This is gonna be so lit I cant wait :grin:

2 Likes

is it going be halloween theme for the bloxy awards or fall theme :hidere:

1 Like

Woah, it’s happening this year
I love Roblox, because of the Bloxys

1 Like