Bloxy Awards 2022 - Coming This Fall

I pray that the Bloxies become more community-inclusive rather than scavenger hunts. We don’t want more virtual concert-type venues, or a Roblox movie theatre like past years can be summed up into. I hope it is truly special and showcases all types of talent.

Can’t wait to see this year Bloxy award!

1 Like

Well, uh, knowing ROBLOX, it’s going to be a buggy mess, and it might cause the servers to go down. Many YouTubers will complain (especially greenlegocats123), and it might be a disaster. But that’s just a theory, a very-likely theory!

I’m late to the party - but I’m so happy to hear this! Take all the time you need to set up a memorable event - super excited to see what’s in store for the community in the fall!

2 Likes

Thank you for announcing a new community events on Roblox! Excited for this upcoming bloxy awards, im waiting for this to be announced! Thanks! :tada:

2 Likes

I hope nothing political! If not then I’m hyped.

1 Like

Yay! Can’t wait to see who wins this year!

This sounds very promising!!! I am excited to see what is in store for this year!

1 Like

maybe? because I hope so either way the bloxy awards are the best event’s

Between the bloxy award 2021 , is the 2022 one gonna be better ?

1 Like

Oh yes! I am really excited for this, 2020 bloxy’s were amazing, can’t wait for this!

1 Like

Why would they do that…? There would be no point whatsoever; the bloxys celebrate the roblox community not political stuff.

1 Like

yo! I can’t wait Blxy Awards and see who’s win!

1 Like

This sounds that it is gonna be good!

1 Like

i hope it will be good. looking forward to that.

2 Likes

same here im not receiving my 10k and 100k ones :frowning:

its because thats how modern society is today. They politicize everything

2 Likes

i wonder whos gonna win award this year

1 Like

So excited to check out the new bloxy’s I am sure its going to be a blast!!!

1 Like

let’s go!!! I really hope this will better than last year!!!

1 Like